‘How Is She In My House?’ Woman At Center Of ItalyGate Was Up To Some Weird Things

The sketchiest guy I knew from grade school became a high end realtor. One of his listings was from an industrialist from Mexico who had his status stripped because his daughter’s boyfriend was a key player in one of the cartels and he had him flown into the country on his jet.

The realtor strung him along for two years. The property was a waterfront 34 room mansion with an indoor pool, sauna and outside hot tube/pool run all year round. He held massive pay-to-play parties while rejecting any enquires for sale owing the “a pending offer”.

As the owner was prohibited from returning to the country, the party house was a printing press of currency for the realtor. But, as is nearly always the case with such matters, the realtor got even greedier and tried to take his parties to the next level.

That got the attention of the Hells Angels and in short order, he became the butler for a spell. That is, until he married himself to a bullet in the head from a firearm he didn’t possess.

It was a deserved end for him IMO.

The house was eventually surrendered to the bank as needed renovations exceeded the value of the structure. It was torn down and the property was parcelled.

Today, six houses occupy the foot print, and each is more gaudy than the next.

Sketchy realtors are as common as sketchy lawyers. The only difference is that the realtors get to play their scams in the open.

7 Likes

It is really more of a “Monty Python” / “Hogan’s Heros” kind of Nazi name … or one that Mel Brooks would have assigned to one of the prancing Nazis in “The Producers”

… probably has the same talent agent as that “straight off the set of Rocky & Bullwinkle” moose & squirrel chasing ass clown … “Sebastian Gorka”

4 Likes

Good point. There CAN’T be an Italian military satellite because nobody’s ever figured out how to make a satellite leak oil.

7 Likes

Relax. KellyAnn was just commemorating the Revolutionary War airline stewardess outfit.

7 Likes

Elevation 6,969 feet. A little cannabis should help with the hypoxia.

3 Likes

The very best authors of intrigue and the absurd could not conceive of such twisted material. Maddow did an extensive piece on this fiasco last evening…More effective education with emphasis on critical thinking has got to be a priority …this stuff is beyond Barnum…

3 Likes

He was Sherlock Holmes. Too bad the studios didn’t have the budgets for real movies with scripts and sets to build around him.
And I thought I was a purist about the cannon until I saw the Cumberbatch Sherlock which was so well written, edited and acted.

4 Likes

If you really read his stories with a fresh eye, he opens many of them just like a film script would. Draws you right into the world and settings.

3 Likes

Ainsley-Earhardt-Green-Dress-Cleavage

6 Likes

I bet her finances could use some looking into.

3 Likes

Someone do a safety check on George Will.

6 Likes

CPAC

8 Likes

Her bizarness it really on an elite level…
Suspect that she holds the
Sante Kimes Chair of Grift and Fraud.

3 Likes

I’ve written some really good satire. People like Ballarin are satirical characters who have come to real life.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Well, at least she wasn’t holding a wedding.

3 Likes

I’m fascinated by this. I’m pretty much persuaded that a lot of them simply don’t have any clinical form of mental illness that makes them delusional. But something—identity fusion comes to mind—makes it possible for them to easily believe stuff we normies think of that way. The idea that Trump in particular and the hard right in general must be right about everything and can never be at fault requires them to grasp at any straw, no matter how absurd. It’s preferable to facing what they’ve done to themselves and the society. We view them with a contempt we might not feel for a mother who can’t believe her child committed a heinous crime that he or she obviously did commit, but the mechanism is the same. The reality is too painful, so you leave it behind. Don’t take that as sympathy, by the way. They can all go fuck themselves.

8 Likes

who says she didn’t ?

just like …
is there anyway to be sure that it was also not used as the location for “BOOGIE NIGHTS II”?

5 Likes

My son and DIL wrote a great twist on “The Wedding Crashers” by crashing their wedding in four unauthorized public venues in one day including an art museum and a bowling alley.

3 Likes

“High Bob!”

Drink!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available