How Federal Workers Will Be The First Casualties Of Trump II

I’m not entirely sure he thinks of other humans at all, TBH.

9 Likes

Another way to interpret it is pro-geoengineering: the place those particulates are needed is in the upper atmosphere, so now we just need to figure out how to get them above the tropopause.

6 Likes

That’s true to a point and I’m not one to suggest Biden isn’t up for the challenges ahead but Clinton was much younger when he was president.

I was grey by the time I was 40 but had the energy to do what I had to do. I’m 70 and in maybe the best shape I’ve been in years but can’t do what I could back in the day. None of us at our age can. It’s a fact.

Having said that Go Brandon Go! lol

16 Likes

Is there some special relationship between them and Esso?

2 Likes

Most professional grade microphones by companies like Shure, AKG, Sennheiser, etc. are manufactured in China. A few are made in-country like Schoeps and DPA, but they’re European. So, plenty of fuel for conspiracies there!

4 Likes

"Or … if you just can’t bear to watch the debate, check in after the fact for our analysis and highlights. "

You certainly know your audience. I haven’t had the stomach to watch an entire debate live since Kerry-Bush 2004–right about the time I started reading TPM.

13 Likes

Nowadays, yes. But the first ones came with the Blue Flame Six.

7 Likes

OK, agreed…but where’s my morning kitteh pic?

Dog pic OK too… even a pet lizard. But, no spiders please!

2 Likes

It is truly projection all the way down, given how orange guy was rumored (known?) to snort the stuff.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I hope orange guy has a medical emergency in the middle of the debate. Biden would likely be the first to help, too. Because he’s a decent guy, and much better than me.

19 Likes

They are supplements and that is all.

5 Likes

Well in fairness, they contributed some serious personal coin to the bankruptcy settlement. My suspicion is that this will turn out to be a Sackler exception to the general rule that it’s okay to discharge related parties via bankruptcy settlement if they contribute to the pie and the requisite number of creditors approve.

It’s worth noting that something like 90% of Purdue Pharma’s creditors voted in favor of this deal. They may get nothing now, at least for the foreseeable future.

14 Likes

Quite gravitasful. Bigly Presidential. Think this is the long-awaited Pivot™.

6 Likes

And…she can afford it!

5 Likes

Somebody once told me: vitamins are just a way to produce very expensive pee.

18 Likes

Not one redeeming quality of a human being either. He’s a monster wearing a human skin suit.

13 Likes

Last night during our evening amble, I told the missus I wouldn’t be watching. Stinky™ and his bro-ey minions have ruined the only national “sport” I ever followed …

5 Likes

One thing I’ve noticed: both sides have vivid imaginary notions of the way their opponents operate. Without downplaying the disastrous effect of destroying civil service it is well to keep in mind that Vought and his merry band are not evil geniuses. They are ego-driven which means their motivations are all over the map and that makes them vulnerable to disorganization and ridicule, a weapon we deploy far too little when it comes to these small-minded counter-elites.

14 Likes

Until they go electric.

On that note, this one goes out to our own @castor_troy.

Ford’s First Electric Car: The Ford Comuta Was Built for Britain in 1967

Built by nerdy engineers as a statement of fashion for the ladies.

13 Likes

You know he has visions or the intention of creepily walking through her dressing room. Yes, he needs a restraining order or just a friendly visit from her bodyguards.

9 Likes

It wasn’t a criticism.

3 Likes