House Holds Steve Bannon In Contempt | Talking Points Memo

always loved that song

Saw this on local news this morning, it didn’t end well for the bad guy.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Hahahahaaaa

Bye Felicia
6 Likes

Easy to vote your conscience when you can book a 4x profit and also dump a very risky position. DWAC trading in the mid-80s in today’s premarket. Gonna be a wild ride today.

5 Likes

Apologies if someone’s already posted this - how am I still shocked by these snakes? (Apologies to actual snakes.)

6 Likes

Such an awful thing.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just my opinion but these fuckers have dialed it up to 11 and then broke the knob off.

6 Likes

He is rather scrofulus , isn’t he?

2 Likes

This only has impact if while you utter it you are wearing a gold lame winged bikini brief.

1 Like

I watched the new Dune last night, it was really good. Hard to live up to the hype…it was a very good treatment and made more sense than the old one. But it is hard to beat much of the art design of the earlier one…the new one is a bit…dry. Also it is Dune Part I and we have to hope Part II will be made.

2 Likes

Kids, just Say No

5 Likes

I would like to add that I admire the creativity of whoever designed the lettering of ‘Dune’ for the poster.

4 Likes

I strongly support Steve Bannon being put on suicide watch. Wait - we have to lock him up first, don’t we?

4 Likes

I was just wondering if the House could possibly hold him in more contempt than I do.

2 Likes

And then broadcast on Pay Per View.

3 Likes

Joke told by my old Russian prof years ago:

Q: Who wrote The Brothers Karenina?

A: Tolstoyevski.

5 Likes

Ah!

All happy Russian novels resemble one another, but each unhappy Russian novel is unhappy in its own way.

5 Likes

There’s probably a cell free at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, but they’ve had some issues with camera feeds there, so that might be a problem for your PPV idea.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available