House Holds Steve Bannon In Contempt | Talking Points Memo

[quote=“bcgister, post:34, topic:213215”]
Maybe the Spanish boot, the thumb screws, a turn on the rack.

The comfy chair?

4 Likes

Bannon, of course, must be prosecuted. And so must everyone else if necessary, including the previous occupant of the White House who really should be subpoenaed. Otherwise these people can criminally destroy our democracy with impunity. Now we can’t be letting them do it with impunity, for God’s sake.

3 Likes

For real?
I’d think that’s be much too extreme.

1 Like

BURN

7 Likes

I was thinking more like sing-songy children’s songs with lots of drums and marches.

2 Likes

always loved that song

Saw this on local news this morning, it didn’t end well for the bad guy.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Hahahahaaaa

Bye Felicia
6 Likes

Easy to vote your conscience when you can book a 4x profit and also dump a very risky position. DWAC trading in the mid-80s in today’s premarket. Gonna be a wild ride today.

5 Likes

Apologies if someone’s already posted this - how am I still shocked by these snakes? (Apologies to actual snakes.)

6 Likes

Such an awful thing.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just my opinion but these fuckers have dialed it up to 11 and then broke the knob off.

6 Likes

He is rather scrofulus , isn’t he?

2 Likes

This only has impact if while you utter it you are wearing a gold lame winged bikini brief.

1 Like

I watched the new Dune last night, it was really good. Hard to live up to the hype…it was a very good treatment and made more sense than the old one. But it is hard to beat much of the art design of the earlier one…the new one is a bit…dry. Also it is Dune Part I and we have to hope Part II will be made.

2 Likes

Kids, just Say No

5 Likes

I would like to add that I admire the creativity of whoever designed the lettering of ‘Dune’ for the poster.

4 Likes

I strongly support Steve Bannon being put on suicide watch. Wait - we have to lock him up first, don’t we?

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available