Harris-Walz Ticket Debuts With All The Feels

I’m too chicken to look up “distichiasis” on Wikipedia. Is it something you get after getting bitten by a desert critter?

1 Like

I tend to think you might be ascribing unrealistic levels of power to the New York Times when everybody knows it’s the Pitchbot that has the last word.

14 Likes

It’s a fluff piece.

6 Likes

Fake paunches to disguise the SS agents and leave them extra room for gear.

1 Like

Now now, just remember where jealous and envy gets you. To the Republican party presidential nomination, these days.

Ms. Swift truly despises Marsha Blackburn, so I suspect there will be a supporting announcement at some point. Though Marsha is 16% ahead of her rival (the white woman in the Tennessee Three debacle) - so she’s polling 10% behind Donold.

3 Likes

no fair! You’re talking about a different upgrade! I spent all that time looking up the date of the original upgrade and then you went and talked about a different upgrade! I should get a refund! :wink:

5 Likes

Naw, you win that one. I had forgotten that the Debate Night Debacle was the “fix”.

4 Likes

NOE? Neoproterozoic oxygenation event?

In any case, it can’t be good for your hearing.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Arrrrrghhhhh!!!

7 Likes

Thanks. I couldn’t have survived the day without that clarification.

Also, why isn’t it NOTE, then?

3 Likes

Objection - I’d go for career criminals, not professional, as the latter implies some form of competence (and hence a lack of indictments)

3 Likes

And… opened.

8 Likes

SUBTLE ? well why should it be ? - we all know what he wants and how bad he wants it .

5 Likes

They already did - withdrawn from Egypt, deposited elsewhere, then transferred via wire.

Barr just blocked the investigation, like he covered up for Iran-Contra.

TCF is guilty AF in this one, it’s just past the statute of limitations and the Senate Dems are too feckless to hold him accountable (see also: the announced (then quietly abandoned) investigation into Kushners $2B bung from MBS)

5 Likes

9 Likes

USSS are the woman on the right, dude on the far left, probably the guy behind Vance in sunglasses.

There’s a new post up if anyone is interested.

1 Like

WOW - just think of the amount of LIFT that can be crammed into those shoes !

2 Likes

Wow. I have no words.

1 Like