Harris Refuses To Concede The Politics Of Dominance To Trump

Originally published at: Harris Refuses To Concede The Politics Of Dominance To Trump

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version. No Subtlety Left In Dominance Politics Not that long ago the performative dance of dominance politics was more of a burlesque show, but any nuance has long since been stripped away in the Trump era.…

1 Like

Seems appropriate. In tribute to Lord Vader and this stunningly beautiful kitty kat.

152 Likes

Big debate tonight. I wonder who I should vote for??

FiRsT1! rats!

49 Likes

That Zimmer quote really hits home–yes, applaud the Cheneys but also yes, deplore their role in Trump’s success.

69 Likes

Trump IS the Masterbator!

50 Likes
32 Likes

“9 p.m. ET on ABC and will be moderated by ABC News’ David Muir and Linsey Davis.”

Lawrence O’Donnell has given up hope they know the definition of “tariff”.

61 Likes

The Deplorean!

96 Likes

The Harris ad gave me a real laugh.

I do hope that Donald Trump will see it before the debate.

Edit: So did the video @not_so_fluffy posted.

Sometimes pointing out the ridiculous is all we have.

32 Likes

I’m counting on tomorrow’s edition of TPM to give me an accurate (and mercifully short) account of the debate. I sure as hell am not going to watch this one, either. Trump could have an epileptic fit and collapse drooling and incontinent onto the stage, and the MSM would still declare him the winner because he “exceeded expectations.”

70 Likes

He can’t Fail because Trump is the Masterdebator!

37 Likes

Cybertruck is a D-bag-mobile, that’s for sure.

48 Likes

50 Likes

As a naturalized citizen, I stand with the immigrants.

Karl (sad trombone noise enthusiast)

‪@brainnotonyet.bsky.social‬

When the Republicans and Trump say that they will do the largest mass deportation and mass round up of citizens in history, take them at their word. It won’t matter if you’re a citizen if you’re white if they want you gone, you will disappear. They are playing for keeps and they want blood.

‪Seth Cotlar‬ ‪@sethcotlar.bsky.social‬

·

10h

A white Ohio journalist writes a piece defending Haitians from the racist abuse unleashed on them by MAGA. MAGA influencer Jack Posobiec (2.7 million followers on Twitter) expresses amazement, and a Blaze journalist says deport that white guy AND the Haitians. Posobiec concurs.

Jack Poso OMG @JackPosobiec • 1h David DeWitt @DC_DeWitt 10h My family is from Springfield and my partner's family is Haitian. I have nothing but love for Springfield and nothing but love for the Haitians in my life who have shown me nothing but love and kindness. I'm so d... 69 L41 • 500 1hl 83K 贝 SPORT Logan Hall « @loganclarkhall Follow deport these people to haiti along with their new neighbors 7:03 PM • 9/9/24•54K Views

ALT

Jack Poso Yes @JackPosobiec • 1h * Logan Hall & @loganclarkhall •1h Replying to @JackPosobiec deport these people to haiti along with their new neighbors 18 L>34 •338 Ill 52K

Getting more disgusted with and dismissive of the Trumpers everyday. The leaders are monsters and their voters are a lesser variety of the same.

86 Likes

Nailed it.

40 Likes

NC supreme court puts both cheeks on the scale for tsf.

No abuse of election law too blatant to shame the shameless. No cost too high for the taxpayers to bear.

59 Likes

In one of the poorest states in the country no less. You cannot satisfy the greed of the wealthy.

30 Likes

Just let it go. I am sure KH has been expertly coached, but the viewing public will be looking for an authentic, unscripted moment from her. Perhaps, as social animals, that is how we ultimately weigh our fellow humans. If KH is just genuinely herself, I think she will win going away.

63 Likes

Amazing how much money you can make by selling cheaply made crap.

32 Likes

What a ducking idiot!

32 Likes