Harris Calls Out RNC’s ‘One Purpose’: ‘To Soothe Donald Trump’s Ego’

I turned off my TV in the evening yesterday . No way I could tolerate Mikey’s effluvia.

1 Like

I know. It’s the performative aggressiveness in every statement they make.

2 Likes

Trump’s people were always like that. Cheap punks. For some reason, he seems to attract them.

6 Likes

Has all the markings of a “super spreader event” in more ways than just the coronavirus. The plague of disinformation spreads across this beleaguered nation infecting millions with it’s poison.

3 Likes

Good grief I cannot WAIT to see Kamala and Doug in January take a tour of their new home at the Naval Observatory, with Mikey and Mommy forced to be gracious to an interracial couple. Please, Madame VP, bring the Divine Nine drumline and March proudly and joyfully into your new home!

3 Likes

If anyone other than this megalomaniac were President and had presided over this, they would have had the good decency to understand that they shouldn’t even bother running again.

2 Likes

at first glance that looked like a field of grave stones

3 Likes

Regardless of whatever he might want to do, he probably understands that Barr and the presidency are the only things keeping the indictments at bay, so he doesn’t have a choice in the matter. Not that he would not run out of decency; he just isn’t having any fun and that’s got to be grating on him something awful.

6 Likes

That’s what VPs do…become the attack dog on the campaign trail. She will be quite excellent at it, I have no doubts.

3 Likes

Anybody invite Caine’s widow to the party?

1 Like

Nah… no way his staff allowed trump to be aware or her take down.

“Sorry Sir, they are upgrading the Wifi, seems Joe Biden is Hiding in his basement. Nothing to see”

2 Likes

Nasty in the nicest way!

2 Likes

Foot pump.

Nice one