Harris Calls Out RNC’s ‘One Purpose’: ‘To Soothe Donald Trump’s Ego’

I agree with all three parts of you.
There are more rewarding situations in which I can allow myself to be lied at and abused, but I usually avoid them unless they’re among my professional responsibilities.
This isn’t one, so I’ll avoid it.

2 Likes

Trump is to stupid to have a ego.

1 Like

More please. She should be out there attacking his ego mercilessly every single day from now until November.

9 Likes

I think you mean superego. He is, in fact, devoid of one and is completely controlled by ego and id.

7 Likes

He’s utterly self-serving, whatever this ‘self’-thing is.

3 Likes

bingo

4 Likes

Harris argued that “its most basic level,” Trump “doesn’t understand the presidency.”

Damn, Harris better get past that quaint 4th, 5th and 6th Amendment stuff and learn something about the bigly awesome powers of Article II as expanded by the Roberts Court.

1 Like

This is great - nothing pisses off TRump more than being called out on his stupidity by a woman of color. Can’t wait for the sneering, childish, capitalized insults.

Good God, is this man still president? What the hell is wrong with this country?

7 Likes

Looks like night 3 of the RNC convention tanked as bad as we thought it did. Ratings are in for 6 networks combined

Dem 16.2%
GOP 10.5%

So for all the doom and gloom articles I have been seeing at other sites this pretty much tells the tale, we whooped their asses again.

13 Likes
7 Likes

Imagine a VP who doesnt have to check with Father first!

6 Likes

Go with the part that doesn’t watch him and just check the highlights (sic).

3 Likes

Go ahead, Fat Ass. I dare you to go after Kamala. And despite what your acolytes inside the White House/FoxNews bubble are telling you, Joe Biden isn’t hiding in the basement and he really, really wants to tear you a new one.

7 Likes

All the sweeter looking back on Drumpf’s crowing over how, unlike the Dems’, his convention won’t take a nosedive in the ratings.

So, more of a falling leaf, then?

5 Likes

You misspelled sick.

Fahrenthold’s been kicking Trump’s ass for years with basic shoe-leather (well, working the phone really) reporting and solid stories about what a crook he is. This gorilla hooting by a lummox who is literally not much smarter than a gorilla will make them laugh and laugh in the newsroom. If they were scared of making powerful people mad they’d be in PR or something, not doing investigative reporting for the damn Washington Post. “Dossier.” You cheap punk wannabe. Go take your Adderall and try not to glitch out too many times tonight. You have bigger problems than David Fahrenthold, you moron bully idiot. If your nervous system were a car it would be pouring blue smoke.

22 Likes

Go ahead and announce publicly that your secret police are already working on arrest warrants for the the free press purge. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

9 Likes

I’m sure they’ve got many binders full of doss.

5 Likes

Put another way:

DNC Night 1, with cable folded in: 18.7 million
RNC Night 1, with cable folded in: 15.8 million
DNC Night 2, with cable folded in: 18.6 million
RNC Night 2, with cable folded in: 19.4 million
DNC Night 3, with cable folded in: 21.4 million
RNC Night 3, with cable folded in: 15.7 million

2 Likes

Joe’s VP pick was spot on. Kamala executed a spectacular take down of our reality TV president today. She will be in his head tonight and will be living there throughout the campaign.

7 Likes