Harris Baits A Bitter And Defensive Trump Into Exposing His True Colors

Originally published at: Harris Baits A Bitter And Defensive Trump Into Exposing His True Colors

Just like the first first presidential debate of 2024, the second first presidential debate of 2024 (now with a different Democratic candidate) was quite an experience. A very different kind of experience. Confrontation was a clear theme that ran throughout the hour and 45 minutes. Vice President Kamala Harris baited former President Donald Trump over…

She absolutely crushed that little old man. I couldn’t be happier.

63 Likes

He also said she puts out.
Not enough people picked that up.

Vile

38 Likes

Easy answer…

But suspect various other media ouets will dance around until they can figure out whether the ship has sailed!

42 Likes

23 Likes

"And what you will also notice is people start leaving his rallies early out of exhaustion and boredom.”

66 Likes

Honestly I think he was saying that she put out a bulletin or some shit saying she was black. I am so glad to have watched that debate because I had a feeling she would crush the rotten bastard with sheer honesty and decency and she did. And he exposed himself to a national audience as a boorish, ignorant, rude and disrespectful goon who should be no where near the oval office. She did a really good job of strategically bringing up his former cabinet officials who now speak out against him. They both have been exposed to the country now for better or worse and I hope enough Americans saw it to move the needle in Madame Vice Presidents direction.

55 Likes

Childless Cat Lady tonight endorsed Harris/Walz. Partly she said because an AI generated image showed her supporting the dotard and she needed to set the record straight.

44 Likes

I decided to give each cat a separate couch out of consideration for Shady.

12 Likes

I am sure English majors could do a dissertation on whether “exhaustion” was more insulting and demeaning than “boredom”.

13 Likes

I saw on both CBS and in the NYT commentators used the word “emasculated.” And Harris was just more forceful and projected strength, while Trump came across as whiny. It is probably exactly what she needed to do to overcome sexist assumptions about what is needed to be commander-in-chief.

60 Likes

The line that I still cannot get over. Skanky and Wanky invited the Taliban to Camp David. On 9-11.

If that is not awful, what is?

38 Likes

I heard her say that about his crowd size and thought, no way is he going to fall for that obvious attempt to distract him.

Hook, line, and sinker!

47 Likes

So it’s emasculating to males if a woman calls out their bullshit? Or just the orange males?

19 Likes

Untitled

4 Likes

It it’s like watching reruns of Gilligan’s Island episodes for the 12th time. Sheesh!

21 Likes

“Hard working” Trump showed up quite unprepared tonight. Perhaps he’s been busy with the upcoming launch of his crypto platform.

35 Likes

This is what Jessica Bennett of the NYT editorial board wrote:

She didn’t shout. She didn’t interrupt. She didn’t complain about having less time to speak.

But “she” — she being Kamala Harris, to use Donald Trump’s preferred name for her — managed to undermine him, provoking him into shouting, finger-pointing and sputtering, ranting about eating dogs and nuclear weapons with sweat on his upper lip. She remained calm and collected, emasculating him one subtle jab at a time.

55 Likes

63 Likes

Kamala crushed it. Though she could have said after the Obamacare exchange: “So he had 9 f’ing years to to come up with an alternative to the ACA & all he has is a concept of a plan?” That is disqualifying on its own.

She didn’t dunk on his soon to be bankrupt Truth Social (ticker symbol DJT). Kamala is a merciful human.

34 Likes