Grassley Defends Whistleblower Again | Talking Points Memo

Grassley has to deal with Iowa voters in 2022.

2 Likes

Too late.

Silly rabbit, God wrote the Second Amendment!

1 Like

Many ‘whistleblowers’ at last week’s Trump protest in Chicago.

4 Likes

Come on, Grassley. How many times are you going to toothlessly defend this law? Next thing we know, you’ll be very concerned.

1 Like

Really. His whole presidency has been a high crime and misdemeanor.

5 Likes

Imho, Nunes & cohorts already know the name of the original whistleblower as do many others in DC and online.

It’s just a matter of how to leak it without drawing a criminal charge.

4 Likes

:100:

2 Likes

They’ve already floated the name that they think it is, but the research on that name looks more circumstantial than definitive, so nobody other than the far fringes is touching it. I think that’s why we keep hearing that they’re hammering on that name in the hearings, to try to get someone to admit to a link to the person who they suspect.

5 Likes

I forget. Did Jesus have an AK-47 or an AR-15?

3 Likes

Jesus was fucking AMERICAN, dude, not some commie bastard, how is that even a question???

4 Likes

Listen to Grassley. He is third in line for the throne. In the unlikely event that Trump is impeached and removed. If in the even more unlikely event that Pence is impeached and removed. If Pelosi declines the opportunity to be President. The President Pro Tem of the Senate, Chuck Grassley, becomes President.

That’s a great analogy for Grassley, who seems to be stuck in the 1950s.

1 Like

I love the call for forceps. :joy:

I’m still wondering what scared the crap out of both Grassley and DiFi that day…
Sure hope I live long enough to find out.

4 Likes

He only used a shotgun when he drove the money lenders from the temple.

1 Like

Trump keeps hammering on who the whistleblower is because that’s what he does: bring up irrelevant things over and over to try to make them relevant. Grassley at the least realizes that matters have gone way beyond the whistleblower’s statements, such that interviewing him or her is moot. Trump is just hoping the whistleblower can be shown to be a never Trumper or some such, and so everything stemming from that is irrelevant. Silly him.

2 Likes

Ruh-roh! There y’all go with the blasphemy talk already.:grimacing: At least I have a galvanized wash tub to hide beneath when the hail of fire and brimstone begins!

2 Likes

The blasphemy wasn’t me…

1 Like

Yeah, there is that whole “take care that the laws be faithfully executed” thing in that pesky old piece of paper known as the US Constitution.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available