Graham Launches Probe To Further Bogus Biden Conspiracy Theory

I look forward to the day that Graham is convicted of treason.

6 Likes

To me, it’s clear as day that Putin has co-opted the entire GOP. He bought them, one way or another.

I despise Mitch McConnell as a destroyer of American democracy, but on a personal level, Graham is far more despicable. He is more intellectually dishonest and craven than any other politician I have ever seen. Hell, more than just about any other human being I have seen.

Why is this piece of shit in the US Senate? What does it say about the people of SC that he is their Senator?

46 Likes

Yes, it was always a fraud.

The only wonder is that anyone fell for it – if they really did.

8 Likes

Looks like yelling “BURISMA” is the new “BENGHAZI.” (apologies for any misspellings – it’s early.)

23 Likes

He gives pond scum a good name.

5 Likes

Barr won’t go after Trump’s kids, nor let anyone else in the DOJ have at them. But I bet he’ll gladly assist in taking down Hunter.

8 Likes

Trump failed in his attempt to have Ukraine smear Biden for him. But that’s OK, folks, because Lindsey Graham really does love his ass and really will do anything for him. So Lindsey Graham will use the United States Senate to smear Biden for the “President.”

14 Likes

I needed that chuckle. Thanks!

1 Like

I can find a Third Reich equivalent for most of the cast, but I’m coming up empty on Miss Lindsey. Anyone?

1 Like

Lindseymat Graham rides again.

1 Like

They’re all so cheap. And Trump likes cheap.

4 Likes

The sad part for Graham is that if he has a center outside of his own personal power it’s in his belief in the USA’s role as a global policeman and superpower. And he would have found a much more natural ally in that pursuit in HRC than in Trump.

3 Likes

that would be nice. but first I would rather he come to an understanding within himself.

17 Likes

Terrorists. Emboldened.

12 Likes
11 Likes

I know what you’re saying and I’m not trying to be a smart ass, but for me this headline was the most important political moment:

2016 Election: Donald Trump Wins the White House in Upset

3 Likes

Joe Biden is suppose to what? Pay for his son’s sins? If you read some news article’s the Obama administration knew how the Hunter situation looked back in 2015 when Joe Biden was in charge of the Ukraine corruption. But Biden’s aides would not directly confront Joe Biden about it. Obama could have confronted Joe directly.

It was a mistake but a powerful figure’s sibling capitalizes off their father’s name to land a plum job. Where has this not happened in history? Their is ZERO evidence Hunter being on that board had influenced anything.

What is sad is Graham knows Biden from years in the Senate. He’d rather stick his face up Trumps azz and try to push this BS… I posted here awhile back Graham is just noise at this point in his politico career. He is just a shill.

18 Likes

It is so hard to listen to the non stop BS. The fact that there are human beings like these Rethugs, much less that they’re in elected office in the US is something that truly hurts my brain. Today I’m feeling like one of the only hopes are a few well placed heart attacks and that’s something I’ve never wished on anyone until this.

7 Likes

I have said it before. America would be a much better place and Graham would be a much better Senator if he just came out of the closet.

2 Likes

State prosecutors.

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available