GOP Senator Hits Back At Fauci With ‘FAUCI Act’ For Hot Mic ‘Moron’ Remark | Talking Points Memo

Thank you. Not only is this all they’ve got it is the brain dead mumblings of people with the intellectual ability of slugs. This is what we are up against. They should be laughed at on national TV every time they raise their insane scare tactics.

18 Likes

He’s probably ST pay series

As per OPM

Scientific or Professional (ST) Positions

This unique category of Federal jobs covers non-executive positions classified above the GS-15 level, and involves performance of high-level research and development in the physical, biological, medical, or engineering sciences, or a closely-related field. Many of the Federal Government’s most renowned scientists and engineers serve in ST positions.

Fauci earns his pay. Of that we can be sure. “Renown” has a clear meaning here - International reputation. Hell, the Italians wanted to hire him at one point.

28 Likes

He still has money?

22 Likes

Agreed with that point. And, as noted above, I don’t think he’s even the highest compensated federal employee. Pretty sure that award goes to the head football coach at the AFA but can’t find a number for what he got when his contract was last renewed. Many of his conference competitors are pulling down north of $1M annually.

6 Likes

Could it be declining birthrates?

4 Likes

Baby Dropper already held the title of Very Worst ObGyn In The State Of Kansas, but he’s moving on to bigger things and angling for Dumbest Fucking Guy In The Senate.

6 Likes

Truly I say unto you, the harlots and the tay collectors will enter the kingdom of heaven before you.

15 Likes

Which is really, really hilarious because basically the only people eligible for mail-in ballots in Texas are age 65+, the GOP’s primary voting demographic. Way to shoot yourselves in the dick, morons!

31 Likes

22 Likes

Well, a lot less than he used to. And it’s shrinking daily.

Sort of like his Lord and Savior FatAss…

7 Likes

Fauci’s salary is more than well deserved. He;s been in government service over 50 years and was instrumental in the government response to HIV/AIDS in the 1980’s. And there are other infectious diseases responses he’s been part of because that’s his job (Sars-1, Mers, Ebola as examples). He is a recognized world expert in infectious diseases. And we ought to be grateful he is still working for us. So what medical responses has Sen. Roger Marshall (R-KS) been involved in? How many lives has he save by his legislation??

22 Likes

Great analysis. Thanks for this.

As for knowing someone who was boosted and got Omicron, that’s the case for myself and my partner. We’re both vaxxed and boosted and mask up whenever we (rarely) go out. She thinks she may have picked it up in a doctor’s office.

12 Likes

65+ are basically the only people who are even eligible to vote by mail in Texas. It’s hilarious that this debased hobbit thought assuaging Donald Trump’s mail-in voting grievances would be a good idea.

21 Likes

I guess alot of people will be shocked
Lindell: We all know what happened and it’s all going to get corrected… I will promise you this, there’s not going to be any election done with machines or computers done in 2022

6 Likes

Gotta go walk. But first:

Sorry VA Soccer Moms, but maybe you deserve this guy.

18 Likes

I’ve come to realize Marcy is just about the only person worth reading about 1/6 on Twitter. She’s light years ahead of everyone else. I’m surprised she’s not putting her stuff behind a paywall - it’s that top-notch.

Regarding Fauci, as far as I know, he hasn’t apologized or played the game about being “misinterpreted” or saying I was referring to something else. Nope. It was the truth, so just letting it hang out there.

27 Likes

So much hate and anger stemming from the other side of the aisle. Where does it all come from? From the realization that most of them are terminally stupid and can’t do a damn thing about it? From having their unearned and unmerited white male Xtian privilege gradually being taken away and denigrated? From finding out how useless, pathetic and ridiculous they are? From having their playbook revealed and their moves called out?

This is the anger of a whiny brat being grounded and sent to their room, their Playstation taken away and no internet.

18 Likes

Lindell’s track record of failure predicting future events is still safe.

7 Likes

@khyber900 always come up with great a great analysis. And always well written. .

13 Likes

It comes from seeing that it plays back home no matter how debased, vulgar, and ignorant.

6 Likes