GOP Senator Hits Back At Fauci With ‘FAUCI Act’ For Hot Mic ‘Moron’ Remark | Talking Points Memo

Sen. Roger Marshall (R-KS) won’t let go of Dr. Anthony Fauci calling him out for demanding that his-already public financial disclosures be made public.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1401371

But Roger Marshall IS a moron. He’s a proud member of the know nothing caucus. You’d think he’d be proud of being referred to by his actual title.

42 Likes

Old news but last night at the rally a member of Congress,

34 Likes

After Marshall’s time ended, the White House chief medical adviser was caught on a hot mic continuing to vent: “What a moron,” he said. “Jesus Christ.”

I’d go with Bugs Bunny here.

23 Likes

He seems nice.

2 Likes

Aww look at this little snowflake. His ego is really that bruised by the Good Doctor embarrassing him.

(By the way, this is the type of grandstanding bullshit that would actually get a vote if the majority flips.)

Fauci is too good for this country. He must really love his job to stay and endure all this. If I were him I would have peaced off to Europe by now.

30 Likes

I’m convinced these GOP “doctors”, gave up medicine for politics because they weren’t very good at the former. Here’s another Gooper 2w bulb physician.

35 Likes

Oh no! They’re gonna make Fauci’s publicly available finances even MORE publicly available!

43 Likes

“Law and Order party”, my wrinkled white patootie…

20 Likes

On Friday, Marshall announced that he plans to introduce a bill named the “FAUCI Act” — which is supposedly shorthand for the “Financial Accountability for Uniquely Compensated Individuals Act”…

Oh! I thought that it stood for Fuck All Unvaccinated Clueless Idiots.

63 Likes

Related.

I’m coming to despise our national press. Comfort the comfortable and afflict the afflicted.

66 Likes

Sen. Marshall rushing to prove Fauci’s point.

37 Likes

It’s embarrassing how stupid this man is. He is TOLD to go look up the information he ‘wants’ because it’s PUBLIC but he can’t FIND it so he puts a Act on the floor. And yet…TRUMP’S TAXES are all PRIVATE and nosy leftists can just suck it up. C’mon Kansas.

61 Likes

Does Fauci make more than the head football coach at the Air Force Academy?

20 Likes

Also, in Texas:

Anyway, Is biDEn ThE WorsT pREsiDenT IN AMErica?! or what?

20 Likes

This is all they’ve got. No ideas, no policy proposals. As an 8-year old, I got into fights on the playground with the supposedly tough kids who are more intelligent than Marshall and his clown-car colleagues.

Pitiful. Just pitiful.

14 Likes

One wonders who they expect to vote? Elderly white folks are the GOPs most reliable voters and they use mail voting a lot. At some point, the Texas state-wide vote count will be less than the population of Alpine, TX.

28 Likes

I fucking hate the GOP.

28 Likes

MSM needs clicks and reporting that Biden is a failure must be the way to do it.

Marcy Wheeler takes WaPo to task on coverage of the J 6 insurrection which she calls a terrorist attack. They don’t read court filings.

49 Likes

Maybe they should pass the good Senator’s silly bill. With one amendment. “All Presidents tax records shall be posted on the IRS website for public review.”

Call it “The TAX Act.”

“Trump Ass Xtinguisher”

30 Likes