GOP Senator Hits Back At Fauci With ‘FAUCI Act’ For Hot Mic ‘Moron’ Remark | Talking Points Memo

Anybody can be sued for anything at anytime. The question is whether there is a viable cause of action, which there is not.

3 Likes

Check the zip codes of the ones which were rejected.

2 Likes

For sure. The ultimate destination for the syrup is confections. Maple candy, toffee and fudge. So the occupational hazards are real. I have to taste what I make, but as little as possible or wait until the activity catches up with me and I need a sugar boost.

4 Likes

And Fauci clearly isn’t the suing kind.

3 Likes

Cassidy, if I remember correctly voted to impeach trump after “Impeachment Part Deux.” So, perhaps he’s trying to get back into the good graces of the radicalized Republican set.

Yes.

8 Likes

He did, with Russkie help, just like in 2016. They just messed up in the calculations of what was needed, underestimating Dem turnout.

Trump’s just projecting when he says he knows that the polls were rigged. They were supposed to be–for him. Russia had assured him it was in the bag.

That’s why he’s still harping on it. He cheated, so he’s certain that anyone who beat his cheating must have been cheating themselves.

9 Likes

I called this last April.

7 Likes

Feds don’t have the same rights to sue, not in conjunction with their jobs.

3 Likes

And this is a country that has suffered and survived at least 2 category 5 cyclones since 2018. It will be a while before they will know the damages from the volcano eruption (people and property and environment.) Their GDP can’t possibly handle it. They are might grateful to New Zealand.

2 Likes

Fauci has been a bargain for the US taxpayer.

Trump cost us lives and treasure.

9 Likes

I am thrice-vaxxed and recently recovered from a mild breakthrough case. While there is no definitive research yet, I’d like to think of the experience as an extended side effect to a fourth shot. Even if so, I don’t assume any permanence, especially given the huge pool of unvaxxed offering themselves as incubators for the next, maybe not so benign variant.

5 Likes

Donoghue was AG Rosen’s deputy.

8 Likes

I guess he’ll spend the entire 4 years of Biden’s first term making this claim as if he could still overturn the election somehow and somehow be installed as president. And nope.

9 Likes

Links? Please, oh, please links?

My grandfather was a buttermaker. Every day, he tasted butter all day long for his work, and ate his own butter liberally with his bread – and it was never a small smøre. Anyway, my point is, he lived to be 88 years, 8 months, and 8 days. The stroke killed him before he fell to the ground. What a life! :joy:

9 Likes

Public servants aren’t supposed to talk back, no matter how you damage their lives.
They’re supposed to sit there with a smile on their faces and, when you’re done, they should ask for some more.
I speak as one.

6 Likes

Better yet, padlock the joint after he moves in.

8 Likes

And even if it is not in conjunction with their jobs, and have solid proof of actual malice, they may realize it’s not in their interest to come off like a crybaby, a total dick, or a buffoon - something that apparently was lost on Devin.

2 Likes

Also, he is inept in hiring staff.

Minimally, it is always a good idea to have a spare intern to fire.

1 Like

Yeah I see that - but nobody expects the people who work in the DMV to be accomodating like that (and they most def aren’t,) so maybe they should give the rest of the bureaucracy lessons. :wink:

8 Likes