GOP Sen. Cornyn Troubled By Biden Posting Normal Tweets

And grifting. Their two areas of “expertise” are hypocrisy, grifting, and fascism. Three! Their THREE chief areas of “expertise” are hypocrisy, grifting, fascism, and a fanatical devotion to That Fucking Guy.

OK, AMONGST their areas of “expertise” are hypocrisy, grifting etc etc

16 Likes

Curiously enough, while admitting Cornyn sucks blue whale, Oreck, Bissell, Sonicclean, Shark, Eureka, Dyson, Sanitaire, and even perennial suck-masters Hoover, refuse to be identified with him.

5 Likes

Clearly more millions than Texas disagree, but you’re right about McCarthy and Nunes districts.

3 Likes

What exactly do these GOP Senators DO all day? Seriously. Collect a fat paycheck, take advantage of tons of perks, and vote no. That sums it up, yes?

14 Likes

Typo in “defanged.” Although considering the “r” and “f” keys are so close, we’ll cut you some slack.

8 Likes

You’re losing a House seat next year. We’re gaining two. And you’re really going to appreciate our Electoral College votes before the decade is over. Also, your “barbecue” sucks.

5 Likes

:joy:

That also works.

4 Likes

“Waaaaah, he’s not presenting us with constant convenient targets!!!111!!one!!!”

7 Likes

Don’t you disparage my smoker!

I should have been more clear in my statement: Texas federal electoral politics is a veritable wasteland of abject stupidity.

9 Likes

Counterpoint, I was born in Texas.

3 Likes

Thank you for a most awesome “The Onion” headline. Thank you. Thank you.

14 Likes

“This is what I’m seeking for Texas—a law to defy any new federal gun control laws. It will make Texas a Second Amendment Sanctuary State. Legislation is moving in the Texas House and Senate. I look forward to signing it.” - Gov. Greg Abbott

11 Likes

George Kaplan claims he saw him.

2 Likes

Shorter Abbot: “I do not understand the 10th amendment.”

6 Likes

Food Fight!!

@txlawyer

Pointless, off-topic and delicious: Both egg salad and pimiento cheese sandwiches are only $1.50 at Augusta National!

10 Likes

Mmmm egg salad…nope, can’t…boycott.

3 Likes

California has a style? I’ve heard of NC, Alabama, and SC style BBQ. Memphis and KC style… the closest I can think of remotely related to CA would be fish tacos (which are fucking awesome), but I’ve never heard of a California style BBQ.

1 Like

Texas statewide electoral politics is a wasteland of abject stupidity and malignancy. And yet we’ve got some really great young Democratic pols who are gonna flip this state on its head before long. If the Trumptards don’t bother to turn out, it might could be as soon as next year.

13 Likes

I won’t hold myself up as a counterpoint, but come on:

Jim Hightower
Molly Ivins
Jimmie Dale Gilmore
WIllie Nelson
Robert Earl Keen
Buddy Holly
Billy Joe Shaver
Dale Watson

You get the idea…

16 Likes

As long as the Great White Nope stays in El Paso, the future is indeed bright. I think it’ll take a bit longer, but the trend is pretty clear.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available