GOP Sen. Cornyn Troubled By Biden Posting Normal Tweets

You are right… I am not a Texan either…

What Biden is going to do in the coming months is to peel off Republicans away from the Trump Wing.

The above may give the reader the impression that Cornyn would be one of Biden’s targets. I do not believe that to be the case.

11 Likes

Naahh… He can handle himself. He is a leader within the Party of Personal Responsibility, after all. If he hurts himself, that’s no skin off my back.

8 Likes

These kinds of silly comments from Cornyn and other GOP leaders intended to be criticisms are all signs of desperation. Biden is widely popular with the public as are his policies, and this scares them.

Biden’s team is not playing the post partisan game Obama attempted and is engaging Republicans on issues and mostly winning in the eyes of the public. His soft touch and moderate tone robs them of painting him as a radical as does the fact that he’s an old white man. Their standard go tos; racism or misogyny don’t work. They know they will loose a debate on the issues and are flailing at trying to find some hook. So far, all they have is dementia so this is the drum they will beat.

18 Likes

“Unimaginably Conventional” would make for a good bumper sticker.

28 Likes

An aspect I had not considered!

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’s just received freezer burn to the brain from that incident that took out the power.

5 Likes

On a Bentley.

6 Likes

The president is not doing cable news interviews. Tweets from his account are limited and, when they come, unimaginably conventional.

To make matters even worse, he has a press secretary who answers questions and talks about policy. The Biden administration has canceled the MAGAites and divided the country along partisan lines of fact and fantasy.

19 Likes

The stench is strong today…

Desperation for Men Ivanka Collection - Copy

13 Likes

There is nothing redeemable to be found in Texas.

2 Likes

“Invites the question: is he really in charge?” the Texas Republican wondered

Yes, he’s in charge. Both of the U.S. government and his own mind and actions. It’s a new thing we’re trying out called “Presidenting While Sane”, Cornyn you unbelievable putz.

22 Likes

Cornyn’s question invites the question, however rhetorical: Is he really that vacuous?

14 Likes

Are you good with Cornyn harming himself on purpose?

6 Likes

That was one implication, yes.

3 Likes

Well, Electrolux, Miele, and Dyson all vie for his patent.

I’m just sayin’.

11 Likes

Yep. And Joe’s straightforward and factual tweets give them no new target either.

On top of that, Hunter’s book very effectively deflects their attacks on him, so the GQP are completely and totally defanged on the personal attacks.

So, now we have the “scandal” that there is no scandal. How scandalous!

17 Likes

The real scandal should be that Cornyn plagiarized his entire tweet from an article in Politico.

21 Likes

Only the more so since I don’t feel like telling him to shut up all the time.
And, with certainty, I’m not going to be paying for any PTSD treatment from Joe.

9 Likes

Cornyn’s social media staffer complaining that Biden’s team isn’t giving them enough things to complain about.

11 Likes

Counterpoint: Your home state is an uninhabitable shithole.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available