GOP Sen. Bill Cassidy Tests Positive For COVID-19

And like Scalise he will double down

4 Likes

When guys started going down like flies, his tweets seem to lean into a notion that Pelosi and McConnell could have quick testing.

Now the story was McConnell n Pelosi stated that they didn’t want Congress to jump in front of the public, but the current notion tilted towards them delaying.

1 Like

Today’s theme. It really should have a theme.

And it isn’t even close of business yet. Or Friday.

14 Likes

My mind is on a more serious matter. Trump’s stupidity, laziness and ineptitude can be weaponized.

If Trump were any other person less lazy, stupid and inept, the supposition would be that he wanted this virus to proceed exactly like it has.

In other words, I believe that Trump is planning to kill at least 300,000 of us in order to be re-elected.

14 Likes

Or he’s killing us because he likes killing people.

18 Likes

Good lord. He already has. He was installed. And so far paying dividends for those who sent him. He doesn’t plan to kill anyone, it just happens when he is involved in anything.

9 Likes

Dude, the others you so nobly warn are already wearing masks and social distancing. We have been speculating how soon you and your stubborn compatriots will get the disease. I had you getting it before Herman Cain. I was wrong.

7 Likes

Was it lit at the time?

1 Like

Sadly, this is a possibility it seems. I’m beginning to think he’d burn the whole fucking country down with all of us in it in order to appease his battered ego. He’s demented.

17 Likes

Golly gee. I guess the GOP defense - people are overreacting, open up everything - didn’t work for him. Another believer in magical thinking who relies on the Great Orange leader and friends.

3 Likes

Edited for dramatic effect.

6 Likes

You play COVID so beautifully!
Were you taught-- or does it come naturally?

Asking for a US Senator.

4 Likes

There were after-dinner disinfectant cocktails too, I understand.

4 Likes

That was Pelosi.
McConnell wanted quick testing for Congress.

5 Likes

“Although many may believe Sen. Bill Cassidy to be a horrid person, I would never wish this dis…”

Nah, ain’t gonna play nice. I hope this fucker suffers for the rest of his goddamned life, and I also hope he gave the virus to his Louisiana partner-in-crime, Sen. John “Boss Hogg” Kennedy.

Cassidy is the jagoff who told people if they could go to the grocery store to get food for their family to survive they should also risk their lives to cast a vote in person. He is going to receive as much pity from me as I would have towards Ghislane Maxwell or Steve Bannon - who I also hope contract the virus.

6 Likes

@thunderclapnewman

@tiowally

5 Likes

Or he’s banking on the fact that the damn virus is killing more people of color. You know…the ones who don’t like him and won’t vote for him and hurt his fee fees.

4 Likes

He wasn’t saying that in May.

6 Likes

Starting to think???
Yes, he absolutely would (or already has) condemned to death of every man woman and child of this country without even thinking twice about it, except Ivanka, obviously.

It’s up to us to stay alive. this putrid and festering fraud won’t lift a finger unless it’s to steal something else from you or the nation.

5 Likes

Standing in line 6 hours to vote is much longer than the time spent in a grocery store.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available