GOP Sen. Bill Cassidy Tests Positive For COVID-19

I’ll do it for you.

3 Likes

Even before I was aware that he was a RWNJ, I knew Lindell was trash. He wears a crucifix outside his shirt in his commercials. “Buy from me because I’m a good Christian!” Get bent.

7 Likes

Even COVID wanted nothing to do with the other goober Senator from LA.

1 Like

The Gohm is strong with this one.

2 Likes

SNAP!

Then Pence and McConnell must feel the same way.

1 Like

Yep. And don’t put that damn fish symbol on your sign or card if you want my business. It’s not a selling point, unless you’re a Pastafarian.

5 Likes

Did he tell his staff? In person? In a small room? Yelling across the table?

That’s the Republican way, yes?

5 Likes

First off Cassidy is up for reelection this year. Also, the Governor of his state is a Democrat.

But well Cassidy is a prick of the first order, he is not as big an ahole as the other Louisiana Senator, John Kennedy. So we can only hope that between Cassidy’s infection and detection, the two Louisiana Senators attended the same cross burning.

7 Likes

I hear that adding HCQ to your twice daily oleander-crack pipe will have you whistling Dixie again before Herman Cain has tweeted ten more times

4 Likes

Can we get to the part where we make some nice remarks at his funeral? I’m totally down with that

1 Like

No need to worry, Dr. Bill. A couple of swallows of Clorox and you’ll be right as rain.

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers … it’s an AWFUL case.

Scumbag.

I’ll be using my thoughts and prayers, Mr. Bill. Just like YOU did for the 4,496 people who died of COVID in Louisiana.

1 Like

Yes. Not to mention voting by mail is, or, at least, normally is easily done. Grocery shopping by app, while possible, is much more difficult, and simply unavailable to large segments of the populace.

The overall point being is if you can reduce the risk of acquiring a virus, why wouldn’t you do that? “First, Do no harm” should apply to politicians as well as physicians.

4 Likes

Many people are saying good things about cyanide these days. If you inject a little in the body - just a little, mind you - I wonder. Might be worth a try. What have you got to lose? I’m still President, after all.

1 Like

That sounds great, he should try that too. Maybe Also stick a UV Mag light up has ass just to be safe.

Oh, please, please, please, Karma, will you please tag Ron Johnson?
Very regretfully, that stupid jackass is my senator.
Feingold was dumped for that monumental shill!!!

2 Likes

Are you sure it wasn’t done with a bludgeoning instrument of some kind?
Or a really large rat-tailed wood rasp?

So now what do we say instead of Jumped the shark?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available