GOP Sen. Bill Cassidy Tests Positive For COVID-19

Nah, that’s just the wingnut excuse for not appropriating money to assist state and local governments expand vote-by-mail if they would like to do so.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Well, you know the old saw about a lie and the truth and how fast they both travel.

I’m sure more than a few people are misunderstanding this issue because of stuff like his tweet.

5 Likes

Yes, but why not Ron Johnson or the other Louisiana Senator? I expect more from you, Karma.

4 Likes

Spectacular hypocrisy. If we are going to let state and local governments run their voting procedures, the GOP needs to put or shut up, by having the Trump campaign drop the lawsuits against Nevada, New Jersey, etc.

4 Likes

Yeah, that guy can drop dead of the worst COVID has to offer. Choking on his own destroyed lungs is too good a fate for a POS with a well-paid job and full health coverage telling people who have neither they have to put their lives at risk in order for them to express their right to vote. Fuck him sideways.

1 Like

Nah, let them get thrown out after the judges laugh in the faces of his lawyers who told Trump this was a good idea.

Get it on national TV while they’re doing it.

3 Likes

I’ll do it for you.

3 Likes

Even before I was aware that he was a RWNJ, I knew Lindell was trash. He wears a crucifix outside his shirt in his commercials. “Buy from me because I’m a good Christian!” Get bent.

7 Likes

Even COVID wanted nothing to do with the other goober Senator from LA.

1 Like

The Gohm is strong with this one.

2 Likes

SNAP!

Then Pence and McConnell must feel the same way.

1 Like

Yep. And don’t put that damn fish symbol on your sign or card if you want my business. It’s not a selling point, unless you’re a Pastafarian.

5 Likes

Did he tell his staff? In person? In a small room? Yelling across the table?

That’s the Republican way, yes?

5 Likes

First off Cassidy is up for reelection this year. Also, the Governor of his state is a Democrat.

But well Cassidy is a prick of the first order, he is not as big an ahole as the other Louisiana Senator, John Kennedy. So we can only hope that between Cassidy’s infection and detection, the two Louisiana Senators attended the same cross burning.

7 Likes

I hear that adding HCQ to your twice daily oleander-crack pipe will have you whistling Dixie again before Herman Cain has tweeted ten more times

4 Likes

Can we get to the part where we make some nice remarks at his funeral? I’m totally down with that

1 Like

No need to worry, Dr. Bill. A couple of swallows of Clorox and you’ll be right as rain.

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers … it’s an AWFUL case.

Scumbag.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available