GOP Representative Prescribed Ivermectin For COVID, Griped That Pharmacists Wouldn’t Fill It | Talking Points Memo

Andy Harris also has difficulty getting these items …

4 Likes

next up - Andy Harris whining that his patients can’t get their Rx filled fo this either …

6 Likes

Bullshit. Off label writing is not something you can do because you feel like it. To do so you must be facing a problem for which no effective on label medication is available and you have reason to believe your off label med will help. None of that is the case with COVID. The wingnut is writing to satisfy a political urge and if he’s doing so for someone other than himself ( a patient ) he should have his MD jerked.

10 Likes

13 Likes

Back in the late 80’s when I would be driving a fair amount for work I would occasionally tune in to the alternative health practitioner Gary Null on the local Pacifica station. More than once he would tout the benefits of coffee enemas. Obviously I thought it was strange and break into humming Frank Zappa’s “Illinois enema bandit”

2 Likes

“I wrote a prescription for ivermectin, I guess it’s now three weeks ago, four weeks ago, and yeah, couldn’t find a pharmacy to fill it,” the Republican said.

So, critterdoctor, if it’s been several weeks, how are these covid-19 patients doing?

6 Likes

I just wish that the wackos in the internets get their shit together, and start promoting arsenic as a preventive medication for Covid. It’s plentiful and cheap and works 100% of the time, take a daily dose and after a few weeks you become immune to Covid and everything else. Good anti-aging agent as well.

7 Likes

Someone’s malpractice premiums may be going up.

5 Likes

The latest game they’re playing is that all those vaccines from Pfizer aren’t actually FDA approved, because most of them have the EUA label on the bottle (because they were produced before full approval).

Doesn’t matter that it’s the exact same contents in the fucking bottle, they’re saying it’s all that conspiracy to stick people with experimental vaccines…

5 Likes

Representative Andy Harris’ (Q-MD) favorite jingle:

“Take Sominex Ivermec* tonight and sleep. Safe and restful Neverending sleep, sleep, sleep.”

*Presumed anesthesiologist lingo for Ivermectin.

2 Likes

Someone’s Errors and Omissions carrier is about to drop him like he’s hot.

8 Likes

Hate to bring this up, but Biden is still falling in the polls. At 538, he’s nearly 7 points under water. Trump is actually polling higher.

1 Like

Why bring it up then? It’s also OT.

WE’RE DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

11 Likes

This guy’s spent too much time working for the gas company. Like Ben Carson, too many sips here and there.

This is your brain on COVID 19

4 Likes

2 Likes

Seems like a lot of people are discounting the substantial likelihood that Andy Harris is lying.

8 Likes

Why leave? He’s screwing everything up just fine where he is.

4 Likes

I’d like Harris to prescribe Ivermectin for me and I’d sue his ass off. He is not a doctor, he is a quack.

Manchin swears it’s bullshit. Hope that’s correct.

10 Likes