GOP Representative Prescribed Ivermectin For COVID, Griped That Pharmacists Wouldn’t Fill It | Talking Points Memo

Whose job is to put people to sleep, who knew for good.

11 Likes

Which is why Hillary’s food choices, while a bit off the beaten path, aren’t necessarily so far out there.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter how idiotic this sounds to those of us out here in a reality-based universe. In fact, the more it ‘triggers’ the libs, the better. This is feed for Fox and OAN and Newswhax and the rest of the lunasphere. This will be the tag for his next few fundraising campaigns, until he can come up with another gimmick.

Though I do find it amusing that he totally supports pharmacists refusing to dispense contraceptives, but is outraged at their refusal to dispense a quack medicine that is trendy with his cult.

16 Likes

I saw a sign somebody posted in a feed store that said - If you want to buy Ivermectin, you have to show me a picture of you with your horse.

17 Likes

OT but this absolute son of a bitch treacherous bastard. If I can’t scuttle the agenda, I’ll scuttle the agenda. Fucking guy.

16 Likes

Neigh!, neigh I say to this.

3 Likes

I can hardly wait for Rand Paul to start handing out 'scrips . . .

4 Likes

Consistency thy political party is not Republican.

3 Likes

He knows full well that it will be next to impossible to fill that Rx
The giant chains won’t touch the topic … the local independents would have a challenge getting the human form.

He just behaves like an ass to get attention

7 Likes

Great. There goes the majority.

7 Likes

Republicans have more similarities to swine.

1 Like

Will a photo of them with their congresscritter do?

3 Likes

Please don’t insult the source of Bacon, the key to happiness.

2 Likes

He can take the insufferable Sinema with him.

1 Like

Speaking of Hillary did someone ever figure out if the tax payers would have saved money on USSS if Hillary had won? I’m not saying Hillary and Bill would be joined at the hip, but they do reside together, and then there’s the fact that they only have one child.

3 Likes

Yes and I’ve known several women who could not get a male pharmacist to reach behind the counter, grab Plan B and hand it to them. Now you see what that feels like, motherfucker.

30 Likes

You do realize that’s three years of gridlock, right? Isn’t really helpful to the good guys, which is us, you get that, right?

9 Likes

If he goes, expect she’ll be right along for the ride.

They might find a nasty surprise when they start losing staffers, though.

Staff tends to stick to party loyalty, it’s the only way to move up in the world there.

9 Likes

Alex Pareene thinks she’s going to run as a Republican.

There’s no place I can think of where a reputation for backstabbing does you much good.

9 Likes

For years Harris has been the most anti cannabis and hemp congressman out there and won’t even acknowledge its medical benefits. The dudes a literal 1980’s “Just say no” “This is your brain on drugs” ad. Now that he’s prescribing ivermectin for the Coronavirus he looks plain idiotic.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available