GOP Guvs’ Anti-Immigration Theater Gets Weird With D.C. Bus Stunt

Yes. So that the asylum seekers can then go to Florida.

16 Likes

Yes. It’s all just a facade. He’s taking credit for something that already is happening because the federal government already implemented it.

7 Likes

Abbott’s real motive with the double inspections is to trigger shortages at supermarkets and drive inflation higher to stick shivs into Joe.

7 Likes

What a dumbass.

19 Likes

He should have let the rest of the GOP in on it then because it’s not working - he’s getting blamed. We have a very Trumpy Agriculture Commissioner, Sid Miller, who is just hopping mad at Greg over this.

19 Likes

When DeSatin is talking undocumented immigrants he’s mostly talking Puerto Ricans.

4 Likes

Here’s to Sid getting ‘tipping mad’ – then ‘stomping mad’ at Governor Newscycle.

4 Likes

They are both trafficking migrants and obstructing justice, probably more. They know they will never be held accountable and that if they are, it will only serve to help the GQP Trump KKKult anyway.

None of us will be dying in a democracy.

2 Likes

Nah. Guess which one is getting reported on and getting more attention from the ZFE. Guess.

3 Likes

Depending on what the migrants were told, Texas should get ready for several lawsuits.

4 Likes

Here in Texas, the trucks but it’s about equal. And the WaPo has a story about the trucks at the border right on the front page.

11 Likes

Well those are just the humans - wait til the people set to profit off the nonhuman traffic who lose money start filing suits. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

10 Likes

Yes, exactly, I do too. But that was last year.

Those are Democratic stunts and they need to do them every week.

2 Likes

It’s almost like there’s a reason that the “Know-Nothing populist” movements inevitably burn out and don’t make long-lasting change in society.

7 Likes

I would be checking that the exhaust still exits outside the passenger compartment. I’d also like to find that one of the passengers is a child, and De Satan could be prosecuted for transporting them across state lines for immoral purposes.

2 Likes

Trafficking in human suffering for personal gain…the m.o. of the GOP, and all the debased and corrupt.

6 Likes

Send the goods in through another state. Let California and New Mexico get all the jobs associated with the process too.

ETA: Another fun thought. Use federal eminent domain to seize the land, roads, docks, and whatever else they need to remove any and all Texas authority over the matter.

9 Likes

I ‘love’ the part where ‘alcalde ironside’ admits that he couldn’t just ‘run’ em.

He’s going to learn, that barring the judge or justice, lawsuits outlive election cycles.

5 Likes

Upvoted for “Alcalde”

5 Likes

Upvoted for Alcalde Ironside. hahahahahahahahaha

5 Likes