GOP Florida Rep. Who Refused To Attend Impeachment Hearings Will Retire | Talking Points Memo

Thanks for that, Richard!

Pardon me, but oh my gosh!

1 Like

:100:

2 Likes

Some people are saying?

2 Likes

In ten years, the “Where Are They Now?” series is going to be busy.

3 Likes

A little crude. But I really don’t like that guy. :wink:

And now his retirement will deprive his challenger of starting a whisper campaign about “a congressman’s congress with livestock.”

Such a shame.

2 Likes

If Yo ho ho understood why the electoral college was put in place it was because the electors would be the “wise men” who would check the tyranny of the majority and or prevent an unfit person from assuming the office.

4 Likes

yo ho yo ho a private life for me!

2 Likes

It’s getting recognized more, and more.

Hey we’re going to get you too, Another one bites the dust.

2 Likes

Not really. It was put into place to protect slaveholding states and states whose economy depended on using the US Army to slaughter troops. And most of the supporters on the right make no bones about it. (This includes my rather right wing parents, who don’t like all those NY and CA votes counting the same as everyone else.

1 Like

Or a double secret slush fund.:smirk:

Florida is the third-largest state in human population, so those numbers put the state well below the national average on a per-capita basis.

3 Likes

“It’s time for a new representative to take over the helm guiding our nation into the future,”

Uh-huh. Thanks for all of your “guidance”, Ted - you have been a real light in the darkness.

3 Likes

Not the question I was addressing, but true.

3 Likes

Yoho ho…

Do I want CA and NY making decisions for the rest of the country?

Yes, as they are paying the bills, perhaps they should.

Do we want All 7 people in Wyoming calling shots, or the states that are a drain on the country… looking at you red states…

4 Likes

Frederick Douglass really likes it…

1 Like

Just using the humans vs. cattle figures to show how Florida can simultaneously have lots of cows in raw numbers while still being relatively scarce for a state of its size.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available