1all lives matter

45 Likes

Rod misspelled ‘stupid’ there.

12 Likes

All this from the pro-life party.

14 Likes

1america

41 Likes

I'm old enough to remember when I needed to get vaccinated in order to go to school, and so did my kids.

It wasn't dictatorship then, and it's not dictatorship now.

Y'all are ridiculous.

— BrooklynDad_Defiant! (@mmpadellan) September 10, 2021
45 Likes

That’s my Boy…Every GOPer should be the recipient of what Rod would regularly insert on many of his shows…

You think you’ve got it bad? Look at THIS…

3 Likes

So there was the story about the first Marine kicked out because she refused the covid vaccine because reasons.

Was pointed out that, just to get in the military, there’s like 8 vaccines, which she had to have gotten.

Then, depending on where she may have deployed, there’s another 9 possible vaccines she would have been required to get.

But somehow, this relatively innocuous one is the one that she’s willing to fall on her sword over.

46 Likes

That’s the secret lure of the Church of Relativity.

Seriously, I will sit down to write that novel. Someday.

3 Likes

Whoever has the longest gun gets the nod.

And with that, time for walkies.

21 Likes

37 Likes

Updated to keep current

13 Likes
  • Health Insurance Provider: “Okay…we’re just about finished here…One last question: Have you been vaccinated–two shots–for COVID?”

• Trumpist: “You’re jokin’, right?”

• Provider: “No…I’m afraid I am not…have you?”

• Trumpist: “Naw, man. I’m not going to be forced to do that.”

• Provider: “Sorry…Next!!!

27 Likes

If a person’s livelihood depend on 1 + 1 = 3, he or she will never accept 1 + 1 = 2. Which further proves that Trump did not create his base but rather Trump’s base created Trump.

We are so passed reasoning and discussion. Obviously, they have an agenda that defies logic and the constitution and serve the interests of the Grim Reaper. That the Constitution or just common sense says something else makes absolutely no difference. I mean if George Washington did or said it or even Ronald Reagan, it will make no difference to the base that created Trump and now all these GOP Governors. Hence the GOP’s very existence depends on fighting anything Biden or any Democrat says, does or tries to do.

We should all be so expletive deleted angry at these expletive deleted Republicans who for personal gain are catering to the deplorables, giving them power. But we should also be angry as hell at the deplorables themselves.

A month ago, Paul Krugman wrote this:

It’s time to stop being diffident and speak up.

So how do you feel about anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers? I’m angry about their antics, even though I’m able to work from home and don’t have school-age children. And I suspect that many Americans share that anger.

The question is whether this entirely justified anger — call it the rage of the responsible — will have a political impact, whether leaders will stand up for the interests of Americans who are trying to do the right thing but whose lives are being disrupted and endangered by those who aren’t.

To say what should be obvious, getting vaccinated and wearing a mask in public spaces aren’t “personal choices.” When you reject your shots or refuse to mask up, you’re increasing my risk of catching a potentially deadly or disabling disease, and also helping to perpetuate the social and economic costs of the pandemic. In a very real sense, the irresponsible minority is depriving the rest of us of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Furthermore, to say something that should also be obvious, those claiming that their opposition to public health measures is about protecting “freedom” aren’t being honest.

So it’s time to stop being diffident and call out destructive behavior for what it is. Doing so may make some people feel that they’re being looked down on. But you know what? Your feelings don’t give you the right to ruin other people’s lives.

24 Likes

Not sure cutting off coverage is consistent with my beliefs on Healthcare.

That said, I see no problem with charging Tobacco users inflated rates because the extra risk they represent based on that choice. I see refusing covid vaccine in a similar light, charge a 25% premium for not getting the shot.

12 Likes

"Next!!!"…could have meant: “Go to another window”, not “deny coverage”

2 Likes

Terminal Stupidity at work:

27 Likes

Glad that Texas didn’t stand their ground and disagree with Roosevelt in Dec, 1941.

11 Likes

It’s the hill she’s willing to be intubated on.

14 Likes

High dudgeon.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. It won’t work this time.

Too many people agree with what President Biden just did. And none of them sees this as having anything to do with freedom.

Except as a way to get to freedom, at last.

15 Likes

Anyone else been thinking about this Marlon Brando scene from “Apocalypse Now”?

“I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us, and he was crying. He couldn’t see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember … I … I … I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn’t know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget.”

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available