GOP Convention Night Four: Trump’s Grand Finale | Talking Points Memo

Anyone who walks by our house already knows where we stand. We have the Black Lives Matter, Women’s rights are human rights, etc. sign. Several people on the street have that one.

5 Likes

I wonder if that will put pressure on the girlfriend to withdraw charges. But putting a paralyzed guy in cuffs is right up the authoritarian cop’s alley. That Kenosha chief needs some looking into.

6 Likes

BTW, was there a post about Kamala’s speech today? She went after Trump and sliced and diced him neatly.

21 Likes

I hate that message. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve tried ‘lol’ and it did not let me post it.GRR

4 Likes

To be fair, I think she more than implied that Congress would make public anything it finds that suggests even the slightest wrongdoing, which might as well be a promise to release all of it haha

6 Likes

I am thinking I want an “I am Antifa” sign.

7 Likes

Nannybot needs to be sent to the corner. We, otoh, are perfectly well-behaved. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Yep

21 Likes

Nope, I’ve not seen a thing. And her speech was like a prosecutor’s opening statement. It was so good.

11 Likes

This is going to be a rough ride.

1 Like

Good!!! My phone doesn’t always show the same posts in the same format, so I miss some of them.

4 Likes

Yea!

2 Likes

No, but his bladder won’t stop.

7 Likes

Welp, I will not have my TV on a live channel tonight. It’s gonna be movies. I will not listen to trump or his minions spew their bullshit

11 Likes

If I watched, I’d be talking about Giuliani’s choppers. His views aren’t even worth hearing.

Frankly, the whole thing, from what I’ve seen of it, which isn’t much, and read, slightly more, is too predictable. Lies, lies, and more lies.

Boring. Kim Guilfoyle was pretty entertaining though. hahahaha! Maybe she should try comedy next.

2 Likes

I have to depend on y’all - our cable is still messed up. Guy’s coming tomorrow.

1 Like

This is how needy he is. Biden alone at the podium looked as if he was delivering an address from the Oval Office.

11 Likes

They already have. The Faux News KKKomment boards celebrated him all day without surcease.

And someone really needs to document the calls for racial violence and abject racism all over those boards and the organization’s refusal to do anything about it when the posts are reported. It’s way worse than anything Facebook or Twitter are deleting.

13 Likes

Makes me sick to my stomach.

6 Likes

Murder in the first degree.

6 Likes