GOP Convention Night Four: Trump’s Grand Finale | Talking Points Memo

It depends how much of a masochist you are.

1 Like

Toilet it is, then.

5 Likes

Republicans are going to make Kyle Rittenhouse into a hero tonight. Watch for it. Meanwhile Jacob Blake is handcuffed to his hospital bed. Why? Has he been charged with something. This is an atrocity.

20 Likes

It’s a double edged sword - if he doesn’t do that and sticks to the teleprompter, he’s going to be so fucking boring. So either he’s crazy or he’s boring. Or of course crazy and boring.

13 Likes

Apparently there was a warrant out for him for a sexual assault charge. No word yet on whether the cops had that information or it playing a role. That said, not sure in general why you’d need to handcuff a paralyzed person regardless.

12 Likes

He’s drinking bleach?

1 Like

Is there going to be a sniff-pool? Are people going to be betting on how many audible sniffs he’ll make during the speech? Probably, the more sniffs, the more reined in the speech will be (the snorted Adderall keeping his id somewhat contained).

10 Likes

Toothbrush? Luxy!

7 Likes

No contest. It doesn’t even need to be an old toothbrush to be better.

3 Likes

Hmm, I had read for a domestic dispute. But hey, guilty people should be shot either.

4 Likes

Did she really say that? Don’t get me wrong, Trump is a tax cheating creatin. But I don’t think Congress should be in the business of releasing anybody’s tax returns.

2 Likes

If that’s all it takes to be shot in the back 7 times then Trump should be shot in the back 7 times.

6 Likes

I have my Biden/Harris sign, but if there weren’t little kids on this street, I’d get that one, too.

10 Likes

She said they would request them under the appropriate laws allowing congress to do so and that the Treasury would obey the law that mandates, without condition or contingency, that they be turned over…and then we’d see what he was hiding.

That is absolutely the business Congress should be in. Fuck that criminal tyrant and usurper.

20 Likes

I read both, and I figured the police might have embellished the charges. That’s never happened, right?

2 Likes

They keep files full of warrants and can fill in the names whenever.

It’s just too convenient how every single black male they shoot has a warrant out.

12 Likes

Has Trump’s speech leaked yet?

@chelsea530, I am waiting impatiently for my Biden/Harris sign. It will be first political sign in whole subdivision. I will likely make a handmade BLM sign too.

Next division over, there is a homeowner flying the Gadsen flag. I am tempted to occasionally park my car–with some large BLM or anti-white supremacy poster on it-- in front of his house. Too little traffic there though.

9 Likes

Meanwhile, Eric Trump pleads the 5th or so it’s been alleged.

8 Likes

Agreed. And, as I suspected, what Fox Business is implying she said about releasing his tax returns–implying to the general public–isn’t what she said about the Biden administration releasing them to Congress.

3 Likes

SMDH

yes it’s a sentence, nannybot.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available