GOP Convention Bars Journalists For The First Time Ever | Talking Points Memo

According to Politico, the new ads will be more hate-on-Biden ads.That hasn’t been a winning strategy so far.

2 Likes

Impressive mission front to to back

3 Likes

"
Barack Obama

[
@BarackObama
](https://twitter.com/BarackOba

·

29m

Welcome home,

@AstroBehnken

and

@Astro_Doug

! We launched the Commercial Crew program to strengthen our U.S. space program and it’s been great to see its success. This historic NASA-SpaceX mission is a symbol of what American ingenuity and inventiveness can achieve."

1 Like

Really is and as much as I dislike Elon Musk, this whole space program of his has excited me.

4 Likes

Who the fuck cares?

Personally I don’t want to hear any of Trump’s fake ass nomination acceptance speech. So I will not be shedding any of my precious tears if all of this act is done behind closed doors!

I’ve read that, it’s terrific. Some of the early rocket fuel candidates they were experimenting with weren’t just dangerous, but a few candidates were apparently some of the most foul-smelling compounds ever created. Mercaptan-somethings?

1 Like

I’ve been a space geek since I watched Alan Shepard’s launch and 15 minute flight all those years ago.

1 Like

" Hillary Clinton’s ‘Basket of Deplorables’ Remarks About Donald Trump Supporters"

1 Like

I’m about to reach through the screen and smack the living crap out of the idiot who switched to a blurry two-thirds off center side view at the most dramatic moment. Does SpaceX hire white house interns, or something?

Don’t hire the camera operator again

1 Like

Amazing to me were the bits of the rocket that landed themselves just like the old space movies

2 Likes

Funny thing is that I haven’t until recently. I’m not sure what changed but I find this really interesting an exciting these days.

Wasn’t Herman Cain one of the delegates from Georgia until Iwanka and Skanky Turdface gave him the deadly Trump virus at the Juneteenth Rally in Tulsa?

1 Like

What is really way cool to me is how they recover and reuse boosters. I watched two boosters land at the space center in Florida at the same time!!! It was utter understatement to say it was dramatic. Space X has had its share of fuck ups but it looks like they nailed this one cold.

3 Likes

It’s also awesome showmanship, and bravura. There’s no technical reason they have to land them at the same time.

But, as of today, to put people in space NASA no longer must go hat in hand to the russians.

Yeah I saw that and I agree. Amazing

And fuck off nannybot. I’m talking to darr and I don’t care if you don’t like it. In fact, I’m glad it annoys you!

1 Like

it’s going to be a shit show.

No, no. Only the press will be excluded.

2 Likes

As ever with the GOP and trump, one is compelled to ask, what nefarious thing are they hiding? Or is it simply a case that they are afraid that trump’s acceptance speech will be so insane and incoherent that it will scare off even more voters?

1 Like

Why not just have the Kremlin issue a press release? That would be on brand.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available