GOP Candidate Drops Out After Alleged Assault On Dem Rival

Who is this “we,” white man?

And no, you don’t get a pass for praising Hitler in any way, shape, or form.

So, you believe that everyone here sees even typing Hitler’s name as something so beyond the pale that you boldly doing so is some kind of transgressive smackdown of groupthink?

I say this very seriously: once you find yourself defending Hitler, you need to sit down and carefully think through the life choices that brought you to this point.

I also think that you’ve lost whatever cred you may have once had on The Hive, since angrily insisting that Hitler did have some good ideas leaves a permanent stench of Naziphilia oozing around you.

Maybe Red State or some Qanon stan board would be more sympathetic to your views?

Wow. Okay. “Beyond Hitler”? As in, it’s bad enough that humanity had denied Hitler his good points, now Americans are going to deny Jefferson his good points? That you not only link HItler and Jefferson as being equally maligned, you then blamed the Left for the malignity? Do you…did this all sound better in your head? Because this paragraph could have come from just about any GQP you know or could care to name.

Maybe some time away from TPM is called for?

Yep, still thinking of running for President.

3 Likes

I’m sure she does. The problem is that she thinks Illinois Nazis were and are a good thing.

5 Likes

Nah. He’s a Cool Girl: he’s not like the other Negroes! In fact, he’s the only one who sees just how great white people are! He would totes merit a gun because he’d use it to defend his white friends against those angry Negroes!

2 Likes

Cool! So, picket abortion crisis clinics? Stalk and threaten “counselors?” Kill some of them in church? Blow up a few offices?

Sounds like a plan to me!

Yippee Yi O Kay Yay!

1 Like

I agree with much of what you say because I feel the same way you do about things but I realize that we can’t be fighting each other, and regardless of our differences in opinion we have to work together to change our situation and preserve our Democracy. I’m willing to do that. No matter who we supported in 2016 we’re facing a different enemy now and we must prevail at all costs. It’s not going to be easy.

1 Like

I could not agree more. We have to bury our petty differences now.

2 Likes

The GOP claims assault and battery is legitimate political discuss

1 Like

FIFY?

2 Likes

She’s Republican. That’s Nazi lite these days. If you can find any place where this person has unprompted criticized 1/6, Hitler or his tactics let us know

She can’t control (or search) domestic US Mail, either.

I’m not sure what protections are in place for courier services like UPS or FedEx, but they can’t interfere with the mail.

3 Likes

He’d better come out of this investigation facing assault charges.

3 Likes

It’s a feature not a bug. You can.do better predicting the policies adopted by those who espouse RTL by looking to.see what will.hurt women most than by looking to see what helps existing people.

1 Like

His crime is on tape. We will see.

McDonald’s must have changed their policies. They used to have a standard minimum holding temperature of 190 F in their urns, and were dinged if the temperature was below that.

At 190 F all the volatile compounds blow off in a hurry, and what you’re left with is a nasty, bitter, brown aqueous solution of caffeine. A good description of it was “undrinkable”.

1 Like

She is already a mass murderer of fully formed born adults through the Sturgis super-spreader events.

1 Like

Liberals should start bringing doors to their political events - no walls or anything, just doors. The Regressives will see them and won’t be able to figure out if they’re locked, so they’ll just stand around waiting for backup that never comes… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Didn’t they lose a lawsuit when a woman was seriously burned by hot coffee?

3 Likes

They profile these miscreants.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available