GOP Candidate Drops Out After Alleged Assault On Dem Rival

I can’t wait for Mississippi to send a case to SCOTUS that seeks to overturn Loving.

28 Likes

Wonder if his opponent had been white would he have punched her?
One of my best friends lives in Providence and I’ve been there many times. I do know it wasn’t that long ago that the place was ruled by the mafia and not unlikely there’s way too much good ole boys at the helm.
If this guy gets convicted of anything, he’ll be back on the streets.

8 Likes

Probably, but he never delivers on his promises and only lies.

6 Likes

Perhaps, like the Zappa song, he’ll be moving to Montana soon. They did elect gianforte after he body slammed a reporter.

15 Likes

Paging Dr. Freud…Paging Dr. Freud…

16 Likes

Okay, a MAN – and a police officer to boot – punches a black woman – a WOMAN, and not trained in fighting techniques – in the face because he doesn’t like what she’s saying? I’m surprised the RI Repubs don’t give this guy a medal, or a plaque or something. Sounds like a perfect representative of the Qpublican Partay. Has he gotten his “truthtweet” and endorsement from that former guy yet?

34 Likes

Well the RNC considers violence and bloodshed to be legitimate political discourse so there should be plenty more incidents as the campaign season intensifies.

29 Likes

Just a reminder of Mary Miller’s love for Hitler.

"If we win a few elections, we’re still going to be losing unless we win the hearts and minds of our children. This is the battle," Miller is heard saying in the footage. "Hitler was right on one thing. He said, ‘Whoever has the youth has the future.’”

22 Likes

He seems nice…

5 Likes

Who else here is shocked that he dropped out?

[ED: I GUESS BEING AN OFF-DUTY COP COMPLICATES THINGS, HUH?]

23 Likes

FIFY! :wink:

12 Likes

They do realize that plenty of black babies will now be born too?

21 Likes

“You can move to Montana and listen to Santana but you’ll never be as cool as Shanana”

The Dead Milkmen
“Shanana”

9 Likes

OBJECTION ! The lady assumes facts not in evidence:

7 Likes

It’s a good day when Peggy Nooner says something stupid and the Press the Meat panel laughs at her!

42 Likes

Ok, waiting for a commentator somewhere saying that if only Democrats were less polarizing, a little less liberal, this GOP candidate would never have assaulted his rival.

10 Likes

I don’t think they do realize that actually.

10 Likes

I want some of what Peggy is smoking.

11 Likes

Well, is that not correct? Didn’t He Who Must Not Be Named, Ever conduct a disturbingly successful takeover of a highly educated European country, launch wars that took all of Europe and beyond to stop, and leave behind a philosophy that is being adopted by one of today’s major political parties?

I’m tired of the shopworn argument that, because someone was horrificly bad, everything he said or did must be bad, too. Beyond Hitler, we’re now at the stage here in the US where Thomas Jefferson, who wrote some of the most moving and inspirational words which have guided this nation’s striving towards liberty and democracy for over two centuries, now has to be torn down, vilified, and removed from the history books and public squares because he didn’t live up to those words.

So a wacko woman says Hitler (WHOA! I typed it!!) made a clearly true remark. Judge her by how well she clings to the Nazi philosophy, not just one simple quote. We’re better than this.

8 Likes

Fuck that, I don’t want anything that makes people that stupid.

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available