GOP Asks SCOTUS To Reinstate Tighter Ballot Deadlines In Critical Swing State | Talking Points Memo

Their control of Congress will be key to that.

4 Likes

LOL

His panties must be in a bunch.

3 Likes

Well, sure, but I think Dem control of the House is more a sure bet right now than Biden.

3 Likes

Thanks!

Took me a second.

1 Like
5 Likes

Expect the 5-4 decision overrulng the state board extension to be handed down about 10 minutes after Barrett is confirmed. She’ll just sign her name to the majority opinion.

4 Likes

loved that book

seriously wrong and curiously entertaining

2 Likes

that would take the emotion “shame”. they don’t have that ingredient
so, Roberts gop supreme court sounds, “powerful”
it’s not a toss up

1 Like

I posted on a related thread; reposting here because highly relevant:

Of those who plan to vote by mail for the first time, 70% identify as Democrats, 13% are independents, and only 16% Republicans .

So the Repugnants are terrified and will stop at nothing.

4 Likes

You be bad.

1 Like

She believes whatever her fucking masters tell her to believe, and that includes her husband, her church/cult and the Federalist Society.

Isn’t this the same “Conservative” court that backed away from fairness by insisting that gerrymandering, no matter how unfair, was the bailiwick of the individual states? Now the “Conservatives” on the court want to interfere with the process of elections in those states.

3 Likes

This x1000

2 Likes

I just had to say that I really really really enjoy your twisted sense of humor! It brings a great deal of lightness to Very dark subjects. Thank you!

Did you read about Manafort’s state charges over at Politico?

A four-judge New York state Supreme Court appellate panel unanimously ruled Thursday that the state’s double-jeopardy law — aimed at preventing reprosecution of defendants on the same or similar charges already faced in federal court — barred a 16-count indictment that Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr. brought last March.

Think a Trump pardon might be in the cards?

2 Likes

That right there is called a psychotic break.

Daylight savings time is Nov 8 this year.

1 Like

And white of course.

As long as they have an idea on how to handle the succession in Vermont. Leahy is up in 2022, at age 82, and would be going for a NINTH term if he stayed on, and then you would have a special for Bernie’s seat too. And the state has a habit of electing Republican governors…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available