Gohmert, Gaetz, Greene Rushed Out Of Their Jan 6 Side Show By Protesters | Talking Points Memo

I think Trumpf is going downhill so fast, mentally and physically, that he won’t be around to run in 24. He’ll be dead or in a wheelchair sucking chicken noodle soup through his rotted gums.

19 Likes

Behind the mask was especially entertaining. A courteous whistler.

4 Likes

True scum sucking bottomfeeders. They were scared to death but NOW, they are ‘tough’ guys and don’t care how much they lie.

4 Likes

Another episode of Goobers On Parade 2021.

“Shazam!”
— Gomer Pyle, 1962

10 Likes

To be more point than I was in a previous comment -

These idiots are eventually going to F-up in a deadly way

They are going to ‘organize & conduct’ one of these shitshows and - they will:

• conduct it in the wrong place - demographically
  • conduct it in a physically HORRIBLY WRONG PLACE - because it has no “back way out”
  • attract the attention of the wrong crowd
  • give too much general advance notice that is noted by the people they are TRYING to offend
  • give too little notice to public safety official (the poor bastards who have to protect these idiots)
  • get too carried away with their incendiary rhetoric (fail to read the room)

Remember how, with advance notice, K-Pop Stans Successfully Sabotaged Trump’s Tulsa Rally
… that was a prank … what if instead of a “prank” - it was a more harsh & aggressive (but not violent) response?

1 Like

The litigation coming his way alone should be enough for him to deal with, even if he was a gymnast in his spare time.

5 Likes

The presser came to a halt once it became clear that the protesters who held signs that read, “traitors and rapists sit down” and “pedophiles for Trump,” weren’t going anywhere.

The group didn’t take any questions and Gaetz and Greene were seen trying to swiftly leave the scene.

Anxious to sit down?

4 Likes

I’m sure this dude has more to add to this.

Marjorie previously worked at the gym where she apparently met Craig Ivey, her so-called (polyamorous) tantric sex guru lover. Due to his newfound notoriety, he’s started an OnlyFans page, and he’s actually calling himself “The Polyamorous Tantric Sex Guru” while claiming to live a life filled with “adventure, magic, nature, dance, armored combat, creativity, sensuality, experiences, seeking knowledge, movement, gleaning wisdom, teaching, stoicism, fun, playfulness, and most importantly love for all creatures and human beings.”

11 Likes

I’ll bet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Since, according to Republicans, the January 6 protestors were ‘peaceful’ I’m sure they wouldn’t mind being treated the same way those Capitol Hill law enforcement people were treated. They were peaceful right?

4 Likes

I’m surprised that little cross didn’t burn MTG.

6 Likes

We know she doesn’t qualify as a human being so I guess that makes her a creature.

You decide which lagoon she sprang from.

6 Likes

Mar-a-Lagoon?

12 Likes

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer gang of criminal rogues.

6 Likes

I wonder……

22 Likes

“Are we housing political prisoners?” Gohmert asked during the presser.

So now the Party of Trump is going full H-Block?

That’s the wrong kind of “Republican” party, guys. And none of them look likely to last past lunchtime on a hunger strike, if you get my drift.

6 Likes

A confederacy of ditzes.

9 Likes

Screw the whistle. They should have been pelted with massive piles of dogshit.

Oh, and I hope they weren’t depending on any help from the Capitol police force. LOL!

14 Likes

Tuba player trolls nazi march: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXOJ3XXjw74

13 Likes

Does Mar-A-LardAss have an extradition treaty with the United States?

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available