Gohmert, Gaetz, Greene Rushed Out Of Their Jan 6 Side Show By Protesters | Talking Points Memo

Cowards. Ran away from signs and whistles and insults.

1 Like

Only thing missing from that farce was a couple milkshakes for those idiots.

1 Like

Well, if your goal is to get on TV, having a sign calling you traitors and rapists behind you is not a win. Fox and OAN will invite these scum on for one-on-ones, so I’m sure their goal was to get in the mainstream media, which they did do, but with the sign calling them traitors.

1 Like

“The press conference featured Reps. Louie Gohmert (R-TX), Matt Gaetz (R-FL), Paul Gosar (R-AZ), Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Andy Biggs (R-AZ) and Bob Good (R-VA).”

Gropenführer Gang – I like it.
They should convince Biggs to change his surname to Giggs. Get some decoder rings…

The MAGATS like McCarthy will not even watch the committee hearings. They cannot abide hearing facts or truth, so they will continue to pretend that the version that they have made up is what they will cling to.
Reality is going to hit these morons right between the eyes at some point, and it is going to be glorious to watch them squirm and whine when that happens.

2 Likes

Ruined televising of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
Banned thereafter from major soccer tournaments.

He is going to be swatting at multiple lawsuits and criminal charges for the next few years…that is if he can find a lawyer stupid enough to represent him.

Don’t look now but the Covid beta variant is gaining a foothold on the European continent–

"The beta variant currently accounts for about 7% of virus samples in Spain, 6% in South Africa, 4% in France, and just 0.1% in the United States. In comparison, the United States, the delta variant accounts for about 83% of Covid-19 cases.

Nonetheless, experts have said that when compared to earlier variants of the coronavirus, the mutations on the beta variant make it more transmissible, with greater antibody resistance."

Run, Ginger! Run!

5 Likes

There was hardly anyone there.
The Modern Confederates are such fucking snowflakes.
When they aren’t armed and totally outnumber their opponents.

1 Like

What’s remarkable to me is how often they assume far greater support than they actually have, because they live in a media bubble that doesn’t tell them how much in the minority they actually are.

1 Like

I sometimes try to imagine what this country’s political discourse and landscape would be right now if Ted Kennedy hadn’t supported allowing Rupert Murdoch, then a foreigner, a waiver so that he could own TV in addition to his American print media holdings.

1 Like

My doctor told me in March that he hadn’t yet gotten the vaccine, taking abundant time to explain that he was waiting for more data or some such nonsense. And he’d convinced his staff to not get it too, including a young assistant with two little kids. Last week I got a recorded call from him that both he and his assistant have covid, that they were exposed 9 days earlier. Two days later he was admitted to the hospital (he’s in his early fifties). I don’t know if he’s still alive or on a ventilator. His assistant was also very sick, though I don’t know if she ended up in the hospital. Assuming it was the delta variant, can you imagine how many of his patients he exposed before he got sick? He must have been very contagious for at least a few days. If I were one of his patients who come down with covid after being exposed to him I would seriously consider a malpractice suit. I haven’t seen him since March, and I will never see him again because I’ve found a new doctor, thank you very much. I feel bad for his assistant, but find my well of sympathy quite dry when it comes to him.

5 Likes

Ah yes, Bad Girls, aptly summarized by G. B. Trudeau so long ago…

1 Like

Gee, that’s going to be almost as much fun around the table at Thanksgiving as the Gosar family.

2 Likes

The next time those clowns try to do that protesters should blast this instead of the whistle!

Nancy Pelosi is quite a instigator… running for her life while at the same time responsible for the violent Capital attack that was trying to kill her. An incredible feat.

3 Likes

This “Tantric Sex” thing seems to me to be part of that Hindoo idolatry. How come her Christian constituents find that acceptable?

3 Likes

You never see them wearing SILVER crosses, do you? There’s a reason.

1 Like

Plus, a complete waste of time: truth, lies, and BS all tossed in a word salad.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available