Gohmert Didn’t Get Anywhere Near $1M Goal For Texas AG Bid. Yet He Proudly Claimed He Did

I have a yen to see Gohmert out of Congress.

3 Likes

He’s a pathological lira.

2 Likes

I’ve sometimes wondered if one needs to be an actual lawyer to be a lawyer in Texas.

2 Likes

And franc ly speaking Gohmert’s pound of flesh is worthless.

3 Likes

A veritable pound of sterling stupidity!

3 Likes

We shouldn’t peso harsh on him.

4 Likes

Brain just hit a wall.

2 Likes

Spending every waking hour looking for donations… err… loot that is.
money bags

edit to add

Since Mnuchin took offiice as Sec. of the Treasury I have been doing a personal boycott. Any paper money with his signature is taken to my bank and exchanged ofr any other Sec’s signature. Why? Look at his wife. Look at her expression and her hand on his. She’s vamping like a model and to me that’s just wrong. And disrespectful to the cash we use and the treasury in general. It pissed me off. The tellers at my bank are now trained to my boycott and they understand and to a person they agree.

5 Likes

Poor Louie! He has a lower IQ than a box of rocks!

2 Likes

He also claims that he has a head of hair to rival JFK.

2 Likes

This is from the express news.

Multiple H-E-B locations experienced a rush of shoppers on Wednesday night stocking up ahead of a strong cold front expected to bring a wintry mix to the San Antonio area.

Illustrating the point, no one trusts the grid currently and likely not the Republicans telling us it is all good.

We had been out in the morning to a different location. Not a lot of people and products were stocked up**. Just a normal shopping day. The only concession was I bought a 24 pack of bottled water to put back. A first for me. This was all happening late afternoon and evening in the same day. Weird part is the forecast had been showing the cold weather for several days already. So I don’t understand the panic shopping in such a short period of time.

** Did notice that some items were out. If there were three or four brands of a specific product, one brand was missing, usually a large national brand. I put this down to shipping issues. But in no sense was it a lack of product from panic buying.

Also, the GOYA products were still pretty much intact as they have been for ages. No one seems to be buying them. GOYA must still be working off the stench of the CEO.

5 Likes

D’oh!mert fails to become Doughmert.

2 Likes

Dyslexics Untie!

4 Likes

And don’t expect any change any time soon…

2 Likes

Euro-nly making that up.

2 Likes

That’s the essence of the GQP. They’re heartless, soulless scumbags. They specialize in cruelty and greed.

2 Likes

Remember when he swallowed his tooth during a press conference? I remember that.

But God help the unpaid intern ordered to recover it.

I meant what I posted. I really am pissed at the Mnuchins. And I will not spend that soiled money. It goes to my bank for an exchange and the tellers all understand after I showed them that image. It’s just shamefully soulless.

1 Like

I sure hope so. There are hundreds of better brands out there that aren’t openly evil.

1 Like

More accurate to look north.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available