Gohmert Compares Sit-In Led By John Lewis To Capitol Attack | Talking Points Memo

Ye doth protest way too much.

I find Ye quite annoying, actually.

2 Likes

And Condi Rice says that we should just move on from 1/6.

Rice grew up in Birmingham, Alabama and knew one of the four girls who were killed when White supremacists bombed the 16th Street Baptist Church. According to her mushroom clouded logic we should have just moved on from that.

18 Likes

Her statement is idiocy

9 Likes

I should copyright the word Patriot, and charge royalties every time it’s used on the TeeVee or in print.

4 Likes

That’s OK, there’s nothing she could say that I’d believe.

8 Likes

Star Trek TNG. Picard is being interrogated and psychologically tortured by a Cardassian inquisitor who attempts to get Picard to say there are 5 lights in front of him instead of the actual four he sees. He almost succeeds as Picard later admits to Troi.

4 Likes

Ehh, whatever. Condi Rice moved on from being relevant to anything some time ago.

9 Likes

Ah, definitely not a Trekkie or into sci-fi at all.

6 Likes

There’s the line that runs from yellowcake, mushroom clouds and aluminum tubes to the enabling of Trump.

6 Likes

So you’re saying that Condie hasn’t changed a bit?

6 Likes

We shan’t speak of it.

4 Likes

Lizzymom: that was the best comment I’ve read in awhile. Thanks

2 Likes

Gohmert drops another Pyle.

7 Likes

Another tidbit from the Annals of GQ Stupidity:

Ron DeSantis is calling a special session of the FL lege to block President Biden’s vaccine mandates.

He can’t block them, of course, but the overweening stupidity of his attempt should make Gohmert worry about his title as Nation’s Stupidest Republican official.

8 Likes

Completely OT:

I’m watching a PBS show called Edible Insects and it’s completely fascinating. Highly recommended.

1 Like

But yet, the life of Dotard T rumpp would make such a deep and dystopian sci-fi novel. He could call it his auto-biography, and sell it on Audible. His followers would be locked in to that story 24/7, and we’d never hear from any of them, ever again. Such an outcome would make Stephen King’s work seem amateur. It would be called ETTD!

4 Likes

Watched it last night and my reaction not as positive. In fact, since insects have been around since before we have and they were postulating that eating them made our big brains possible, isn’t it interesting that we stopped eating them in favor of other forms of protein. Yeah,

5 Likes

You just haven’t met the right grasshopper yet.

Have some smallpox, it’ll make a man out of you.

1 Like

Too funny!

WA GOP State Rep. Jim Walsh discovered that his key card has been deactivated, and he has been locked out of the Capitol and office complex for failure to provide proof of vaccination this week. pic.twitter.com/drkkGExkR7

— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) October 20, 2021
24 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available