Gohmert Compares Sit-In Led By John Lewis To Capitol Attack | Talking Points Memo

We had a really good fish market on Halsted and Fulton in Chicago. Isaacson and Stein. They got bought out. Now it’s all mail order or boutique over priced adulation of “fresh.”

I miss the Minnesota Walleyes.

2 Likes

Not important enough. Have to continue to report on the new T**** twitter wannabe.

1 Like
4 Likes

In his defense, Louie,Louie’s just a grunt, a mere footsoldier in the republicans’ war on the truth

1 Like

Nobody does stupid like Looie does stupid.

1 Like

No, it is not.

Prosecutors do not prosecute cases that lack evidence for them to win. That appears to be what Garland is saying if we read between the lines.

Living proof that his mother had sex with animals.

1 Like

Someone should really drive this home with a deadpan presentation of compare and contrast.

Guillotines at Lewis demonstration: 0 Guillotines at Trump Riot: >1…

A Moebius of stupidity (definitely one-sided).

Book em, Dan-o! or…Garland-o

The sad part about Gohmert is he has managed to get into a position with a bit of power. Otherwise his fellow goobers wouldn’t waste their time breaking the crackers up in the barrel so he doesn’t choke on them.

Did Gomert go on to equate Rosa Parks to a plane hijacker?

It’s like that old RW folk song, We Shall Overthrow.

We Shall Overthrow, we shall overthrow
We shall overthrow someday
Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe
We shall overthrow someday

And now I’m worried that some RW asshole sees this and steals the idea, non-ironically. They’re that stupid.

Reminds me of the old joke about the difference between the branches of our armed services.

Scenario: You wake up in the morning and find a scorpion in your tent. What do you do?

Navy: “I step on the scorpion with my foot.”

Army: “I step on the scorpion with my boot.”

Marines: “I kill the scorpion and eat it for breakfast.”

Air Force: “I call the front desk and ask them what the hell a tent is doing in my hotel room.”

3 Likes

Betcha his lips were moving.

1 Like

I imagine that the members who joined John Lewis’s sit-in used the bathrooms instead of smearing their feces on the walls of Congress like those MAGA “patriots” did. With Trump lovers, it isn’t only political shit they spread.

1 Like

I like that concept. It fits Louis well.

The comparison is inapt.

1 Like

Louie can’t tell the difference between violent criminal behavior to disrupt the constitution, and non-violent civil disobedience, to overturn unconstitutional laws.

Quelle surprise.

1 Like

You cared enough to come make this comment.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available