Gohmert, Allen West Slated To Join QAnon Celebs At Dallas Conference

I’ve stayed at the Radison in Austin next to the river when I was there in 2005 and it quite nice.

I hope I’m not becoming irony impaired. You’re right of course, it is very ironical. Also very not christian.

2 Likes

Lots of direct flights, plenty of fun places to get hammered or otherwise misbehave, and we’re mostly too polite to point and laugh at the mentally disabled.

9 Likes

My goddaughter isn’t living in Austin anymore and I’m really so glad.

It’s just for me, not Austin anymore. It used to be paradise.

@txlawyer - yeah that’s a big part of the problem - we’re pretty damn nice. hahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Yea what @txlawyer said.

3 Likes

Qanon Celebs

That is rich.

“And now coming to the stage, folks who have been wrong about absolutely everything, are likely guilty of every single accusation they have ever leveled, and commited High Treason and Insurection…Your 2021 QAnon Celebrities!!!”

5 Likes

And who are all as fucking crazy as chameleons on a kilt.

4 Likes

“Kid Rock appears to be booked.”

Gee, I guess they couldn’t manage to get Radiohead or Beyonce either. LOL!

But those stupid QAnon/GOP/MAGA fucks give me a good excuse to post a great song:

Oh good lord…I mean…what is there to SAY…the crazies joining the truly unhinged and then wanting us to ‘believe’ they care at ALL???

1 Like

What would be fun is to have an obvious law enforcement person stand outside the venue with a camera.

3 Likes

:laughing:

They’re calling it Patriot Roundup. Does that mean the FBI will be there with lassos?

2 Likes

Powell will certainly need a cut from the event’s gate given how much she is going to lose in the Dominion law suit.

But how many MAGAMorons will cough up the thou to meet these losers? More to the point: how many of these MAGAIdiots even have a pot to piss in? I’m betting not very many…

1 Like

I’ll bet these guys are sorry they aren’t alive now so they could fleece the MAGARubes.

They’d make trillions.

1 Like

It also appears to be illegal!

4 Likes

That was my first thought, they will not wear masks and some will die. Good.

2 Likes

If they are wearing pins shaped like a Q, won’t there be some people who assume they are proud to be queer?

I so want this ‘Patriot Round Up’ to be a sting operation.

“Claim your free superbowl tickets before it’s too late!”

1 Like

Also included in the lineup is … Erica Kious, the owner of the salon where House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) got her hair done without a mask earlier in the pandemic.

Exciting but I was hoping Melissa Carone would be a part of the star studded cast.

2 Likes

Allen West and “Stolen Valor!”

https://medium.com/@chickenbonewill/allen-west-a-his-phony-gold-jump-wings-e307c563b896

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available