Gohmert, Allen West Slated To Join QAnon Celebs At Dallas Conference

We didn’t do a thing to deserve it but I wish we’d said no when they started booking it.

1 Like

For certain, none of the idiots is “Badass,” they are all just assholes.

6 Likes

I doubt that the city had anything to do with it. The booking was probably handled by the Omni, which, like the rest of the travel industry, is desperate for any business it can get. I doubt the city has any kind of veto over the Omni’s decisions of who gets to put on events there.

6 Likes

She’s local, so there’s no way she wasn’t going to be there.

5 Likes

No need.

Sweetlordamitey, there are some fools out there

5 Likes

I have a thing about the Omni, I hate them and I wrote and let them know it. I stayed in the Omni in Austin and there was a party in the room over mine all damn night. I didn’t start complaining until 3 Am and they did nothing.

I fucking hate them. I hope they end up feeling pain for this.

6 Likes

She call them all idjits and they turn around to pay real American dollars To listen to her some more…

4 Likes

O good god. She’s walking malpractice. SMDH

Well that’s how they remain ineffectual, to the max.

4 Likes

And it is immoral to let a useful idiot keep his money.

6 Likes

When do the donors wake up and say fuck this?

5 Likes

The Q’ers will claim that she was forced to make that statement because that dirty double dealing Dominion Co was suing her. The Q’ers know that she’s a strait shooter.

Isn’t easier and cheaper to make the crazies pay for their own being surveillance than to shell out tax payer’s $$?

4 Likes

It’s just so not us, but the MFWWNBN and his spawn have held similar gatherings here, too.

I don’t know why they keep coming to Dallas - we’re the bluest county in Texas - the city is the bluest city. Our entire power structure is African American, except the new police chief. He’s Hispanic.

5 Likes

The GQP hates anything woke.

6 Likes

Whatever “sentient” means, they don’t like the sound of it.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Yeah yeah, and a lot of those donors are used to being fleeced. They get fleeced by their preachers.

9 Likes

“Fleecing by their preachers” just to arrive at a moral justification for being stingy makes no sense. Am I missing something?

1 Like

Well I erred posting the gerund there if that confused you.

But I’m not sure exactly what you’re saying. Surely you are aware that many evangelical preachers live in mansions they got through donations from their congregations. And private jets and rolls royces and and and…

7 Likes

Yes of course. My point was the irony of it all.

2 Likes

I’ve stayed at the Radison in Austin next to the river when I was there in 2005 and it quite nice.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available