Giuliani Pal Admits To Funneling Foreign Money Into U.S Political Campaigns | Talking Points Memo

Hopefully, you’re sativa-fied…

6 Likes

Not a weed smoker, but naming a strain “Bruce Banner” was genius.

14 Likes

Gosh…can you BELIEVE it? All that stuff they tried to hide and we knew it was going on…shocked I tell you, SHOCKED.

4 Likes

Nice friends you got there, Rudy. Be a shame if anything happened to them. Oh, wait…

2 Likes

Don’t forget: BENGAZI!!!

4 Likes

His crime buddy Lev Parnas is the one going to trial. Although, with the prosecution asking that Igor’s sentencing take place after that trial so things that come up in it can be taken into consideration, it looks like Parnas won’t be the only defendant there for all intents and purposes.

8 Likes

Melania?

6 Likes

If I just gave a testimony against a mob boss, part of the deal I would make would be: keep it quiet that I flipped and made case against the boss.

7 Likes

Can’t tell if you’re satirical or just perpetually single, there.

1 Like

If she lied during her naturalization process, which she almost certainly did. But no chance in hell will INS go after her for it.

14 Likes

A girl can dream!

12 Likes

No kids. So I pay all the taxes. And there has to be a limit on what we give to parents. We’ve got tax breaks for them, we subsidize education, healthcare, all sorts of things. Cash payouts is getting over the top. People ain’t flashing diaper packs on the tiktoks, they’re flashing cash. Tells you all you need to know about where that money will get spent, and it ain’t on the kids.

7 Likes

Hey, I have twin daughters, and I’m divorced, but it makes no sense to me to subsidize the breeding of children. It’s a holdover from last century when our economy depended on increasing our population.

That time has passed.

7 Likes

so much new york history is missing from this article… G was mentor to the duo of duds…

2 Likes

Quit bellyaching. You could be in Germany.

7 Likes

Again, that is sooo last century. A strong economy depended on having a pool of available soldiers, which meant subsidizing the birth of ‘new soldiers’. We really need to get out of this mindset -world-wide- and start recognizing that the old ways are no longer valid.

And Germany should be the LAST place on Earth that wants to keep an available pool of potential soldiers.

3 Likes

Uh, the threshold for “no club fed” is 10 years. He most certainly will be in a club fed type prison, and might even serve some of it in home detention due to covid-19 and him being a non-violent first offender.

1 Like

That may be true for those with time to post on tiktok. Many others may use it to buy food or pay rent when they get home from working their second job.

14 Likes

Naw, at this point they’re just keeping that up because, despite that, birth rates keep dropping and the average age of first-time mothers keeps increasing.

And I’m fine with certain levels of assistance, just has to be a cut-off in the pipeline somewhere and limits on what we’re providing.

Have a sibling with 4 kids, makes multiples of my salary, he’s getting all the cash payments now. Doesn’t need them at all, so it’s all going to likely vacation planning or other. No problems helping someone in need, but if a well-off physician pulling down six figures is getting these checks, there’s something very, very wrong here.

4 Likes

More. He knows much of what ghoulsie did.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available