Giuliani Has A New Conspiracy Theory To Mainline Into GOP Bloodstream | Talking Points Memo

Should be interesting to start racking up the prominent Repubs and Trump donors who were also investors in the same company, but get a pass from Fox.

19 Likes

:musical_note:There’s blood in the streets, it’s up to my knee…:musical_note:

Accept it. This doesn’t stop or end until we win that way.

4 Likes

Insane YouTuber goes on insane rant.

Or, I fucking shot myself!

19 Likes

Or Killary, or sexually abused children in the basement of a pizza parlor!

18 Likes

More like a pink panther flick

25 Likes

This is the best they could come up with? These are fever dreams from a devastated mind. The GOP is now rolling in shit on a regular basis. They are close to the edge. Next.

22 Likes

And as soon as Faux News, OAN and the rest start pushing them and the GOP starts running with them as a constant, unrelenting drumbeat of talking points, the conspiracy will take hold, be believed by wide swaths of the public and Trump will be re-elected because there is no debunking this shit when half of the politicians and elected officials in the country and essentially half of the media is telling people that it’s all true, supportable, documentable and needs to be taken seriously and the people accused investigated. And all of that is particularly true when the party pushing it all controls the investigative apparatus of the DOJ. Welcome to the ReWhited States of Amurikkka.

10 Likes
37 Likes

We’ll know for certain when he accuses Schiff of lying about his dog:

“Does your dog bite?”
“No.”
“Ouch! I thought you said your dog did not bite!”
“That’s not my dog.”

26 Likes
33 Likes

Rudy is claiming to have a living velociraptor, but all he really has is the contents of a KFC bucket wired together with pipe cleaners.

29 Likes

Right after he confirms that the Pizza Parlor Pedophile Ring was a thing and it’s sad how they got away with it while the FBI was focusing on our friends the Russians

9 Likes

The sleeze in UKR is so thick that walking is a falling hazard.

6 Likes

No details, no dates on this $7B bond conspiracy. However, this is about 2015 when Ukraine was about to default and received a haircut (write off) of $3.6B and delayed bond repayments for 4 years (to 2109). Restructure of $18B in IMF bonds.

Creditors were represented in the talks by investment firms Franklin Templeton, T Rowe Price, BTG Pactual and TCW. In exchange for providing immediate debt relief, creditors will receive a slightly higher rate of interest once Ukraine resumes payments in 2019.

Russia invaded Crimera in 2014 and has continued a war since.

On the surface, it was a complicated, but transparent restructure. Prediction: Giuliani and Trump Repubs will spin this into their graves.

19 Likes

They’re leaving the Glenn Beck zone behind and moving into Alex Jones territory. All you can do is shake your head in disgust.

36 Likes

You know he made it up because it does not mention Secretary Clinton or Speaker Pelosi.

11 Likes

OT

Would this also nullify votes cast by American Jewish folks?

15 Likes

evil_obama

2 Likes

He wishes. Three-quarters of those votes are cast for Democrats and he knows it. But the beauty of this is it’s unconstitutional IMHO on both First Amendment and Citizens United grounds. And every minute he spends pandering to the base is a minute he further disgusts the normies who outnumber them. President Crazy Person is his own worst enemy.

20 Likes

I think not. There’s a good chance FOX won’t even touch it—it’s just too ridiculous in the first place, and obviously bullshit—but also weird foreign financial skullduggery doesn’t mean much to your average slob. They’ll just whatever it, in one ear and out the other. A good rumor is both simple and confirms a preexisting prejudice. It doesn’t even have to be simple, though, as long as the prejudice is there. Her e-mails! Something something something Hillary bad! Nobody who doesn’t already think maybe Trump does have Rocky Balboa’s body will believe a particle of this. That’s why he sucks so bad at this: He has no idea how to win over new believers. He’s just pushing away the swathe of relatively sane GOP voters who held their noses and voted for the R in 2016.

24 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available