Giuliani Has A New Conspiracy Theory To Mainline Into GOP Bloodstream | Talking Points Memo

The seed of another wacky conspiracy theory is sprouting in Ukraine.

And this time, it purports to implicate both President Barack Obama and Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA).

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1267638
1 Like

Nauseating.

46 Likes

Fantasmagoria. This is the structuring of psychological fantasy, weaving all enemies into a single, ludicrous “total story” (Obama, Schiff, who knows who else) that is founded on pure sand. It’s disgusting.

41 Likes

hahahahahahaha I used to have some investments in Franklin Templeton. I got them from my dad when he died. I lost them when W crashed everything.

This is so damn childish. Of course Obama is the core of all of these wild fantasies but what is so fucking funny is - Donnie, where is the harm? You’re President. Their schemes didn’t work I guess because all of these conspiracies by Obama and Hilary and the FBI didn’t work - you are President.

So where the fuck is the harm to you? You have to be invincible to have become President in that face of that many conspiracies against you, so why keep whining? You dumb motherfucker.

72 Likes

Time for Bellevue, Rudy…

rudy%20crazy

29 Likes

Giuliani has a vivid, demented, and perverse imagination. Just the kind of guy Trump is likely to believe.

25 Likes

Giuliani’s brain is leaking out of his ears and he’s having psychotic visions.

23 Likes

I get what’s in it for Trump. What’s in it for Rudy? Trump is protected. Rudy is not. He’s got to be smart enough to know his usefulness is about to end.

17 Likes

Giuliani is shoveling more garbage for cash.

3 Likes

Giuliani needs to lay off the reindeer urine.

10 Likes

Bloomberg supports football.

So this is their “strategy” for the senate impeachment hearings…introduce some bullshit and yell and scream for an investigation…all the while buying time into the 2020 cycle…and banking on the fake narrative gaining traction…

25 Likes

It would be laughable, if the corrupt cast of characters running the GOP, the justice department, and the White House didn’t make it downright terrifying. I now fully expect Barr to launch a formal investigation into Schiff, and Trump to publicly announce it.

30 Likes

Does he? He’s still getting to cavort around the world on other people’s dimes. While working as the “U.S. President’s personal attorney,” he’s able to direct business to his private companies (which Michael Cohen was also doing until people realized he had fallen out of favor and didn’t actually have any pull with Trump).

There’s no sign that Trump has soured on Giuliani currently. At least until Trump declares that he has total confidence in him, Rudy is safe. Then, we’ll know the floor’s falling out from under Rudy in less than a week. But until then, Giuliani knows that it’s all systems grift!

21 Likes

Rudy is bug nuts. Whatever working brain cells he has left are being pickled with scotch and cheap wine.

11 Likes

So has anyone actually seen ghoulsie in the flesh* in the US since his claimed return from interviewing Kyiv’s best mobsters?

*or whatever passes for flesh. The stuff twixt bones and skin.

4 Likes

I haven’t read the article. Don’t know if I will. Can it be any crazier than Andy Borowitz’s theory?

31 Likes

“What emerges is a new conspiracy theory positing an elaborate scheme involving the Franklin Templeton investment fund, Obama, and Schiff.”

I’m sorry, but this is totally implausible.

It doesn’t even involve George Soros, dead DNC staffers, or a global ring trading in fetal body parts.

57 Likes

What do you want to bet that Rudy’s “big story” is fundamentally plagiarism from some old James Bond movie … or… Austin Powers … or Batman … or … Captain Underpants. …

11 Likes

Nothing says FEVER SWAMPS like Rudy Giuliani.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available