Giuliani Claims Dems Want To ‘Kill’ Him Due To Ukraine Ramblings

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, said Thursday night that Democrats want to “kill” him because of supposed insider information he has about Hunter Biden and Burisma.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1291328

Rudy, go back to drag drama, this is serious shit!

8 Likes

So Nosferatu is worried that the peasants are after him
Nos

20 Likes

Though he insisted he could “prove” his conspiracy theories, all he offered up was a document allegedly from the Latvian government to the Ukrainian government suggesting that Hunter Biden was involved in “a corruption affair.”

He triumphantly declared the alleged letter a “smoking gun.”

Those Latvians know everything. We’re doomed.

17 Likes

It cool he probably just means “literally” like the kids use it (so he actually means Figuratively).

Oh, and is this why he went on TV and said he has insurance? Pretty sure he wasn’t talking about Democrats that time…

6 Likes

Or they are.

6 Likes

Trump told Rudy to say all those things. Unless he didn’t. But he did. Or not.

6 Likes

Ghoulie, the Dem’s don’t have to do a thing. You’re doing a bang-up job all by your 9/11 self…

20 Likes

Giuliani Claims Dems Want To ‘Literally Kill’ Him Due To His Ukraine Ramblings

I’m thinking, I’m thinking!

21 Likes

Rudy, we don’t want to kill you, we want to see you die in jail. There’s a pretty big difference there.

31 Likes

“We are going to reveal the whole thing. It’s not just Biden – it’s a bunch of Democrats. That’s why they are so crazy on the subject of Ukraine and why they want to kill me — literally kill me.”

The way he lays the groundwork for his own acquittal by reason of insanity is utterly convincing.

Pure legal genius.

43 Likes

This is all part of the Trumpian long game. Rudy claims the Democrats “literally” want to kill him. Trump kills him in the middle of 5th Avenue and claims the Democrats did it. Republicans in the Senate refuse to take testimony from the several thousand witnesses or watch any of the cell phone video, claiming that New Yorkers are biased against the president and vote to acquit. Trump wins re-election. Everyone who matters (28 to 30% of voters) is happy.

18 Likes

Pure Smiegol genius too. Next Rudy will be asking Hannity what it has in its pocketses.

8 Likes

Well, and even if we did want to “kill him” it wouldn’t be over this – there’s a long, long shopping list of stuff we’d like to punish him for.

But, as you say, rotting is jail is much more to our liking than ending it quickly.

16 Likes

Sorry, Rudes - it’s your folk who “literally kill” people; Democrats not so much. Yet more projection from the" Projection Are Us" Party.

5 Likes

As Giuliani complained about Democrats “literally” wanting to kill him, he was literally drooling with his fly literally open.
For your reading pleasure:

7 Likes

Not every conversation with your fly open indicates you’ve lost control of your faculties. Just sayin’…

5 Likes

Rudy is using power of suggestion as his mode of suicide.

1 Like

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy. Wouldn’t waste the effort but really do look forward to your going away for good to tell the truth. I particularly like most the “bunch of Dems” idea now that Joe is sucking wind. Whoever the Dem nominee is has been colluding with the Ukraine. We’ll fill in the name later.

1 Like

Very dangerous rhetoric. A way of justifying violence against your opponents is to make the false claim that they are desiring/plotting violence against you.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available