Giuliani Claims Dems Want To ‘Kill’ Him Due To Ukraine Ramblings

… and the unshakeable proof Giuliani has teased never materialized.

Well, ya gotta admit, you can’t shake something that doesn’t exist.

3 Likes

". . . they want to kill me — literally kill me.”

You flatter yourself, Rudy.

4 Likes

It’s part of Rudes’ “come hither” look.

4 Likes

Next week.

That’s why Rudy is talking now.

2 Likes

I, for one, do not want to literally kill you, Rudy.

However, I would be somewhere between indifferent and quite happy if you just died.

Enjoy your psychosis.

7 Likes

Just checked my Treason to English dictionary. “We are going to reveal…” along with all the variants (“We will be releasing the health plan”, “you won’t believe what the investigators are finding” etc) translates to “I’ve got nothing. I’m lying. As usual, you can’t believe a thing I’m saying.”
On the other hand, as soon as Trump suspends due process they can get right on throwing into prison the Bidens, the Clintons, the Obamas, Pelosi, Schiff, and everyone else who doesn’t worship at the feet of the gilded clown.

5 Likes

“Heh heh heh. He said ‘faculties.’”

4 Likes

Not ‘kill’, just FOAD

Put up or shut up, you slithering Leviathan.

2 Likes

“I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.” - Clarence Darrow

There are a number of obits I rather look forward to and Giuliani’s is certainly among them albeit rather further back in the queue. He’s more comic relief than major player in this tragedy whatever he may think.

5 Likes

I don’t have a problem with that!

25. "He speaks in a code. And I understand the code because I’ve been around him for a decade."

One of Cohen’s core arguments in his testimony is that Trump never directly told him to, say, lie to Congress because he didn’t have to: Cohen, like others who had spent years with Trump, knew exactly what Trump wanted done.

ETA. One of the most honest men in this whole sordid l’affaire Trump, surprisingly, was Michael Cohen.

23 Likes

I would like to know how many death threats Giuliani has received over the past few days as compared to the number received by that juror Trump targeted. We’re not the fucking stochastic terrorists!

Oh, if by “literally kill” you mean “have you die in prison,” then by all means…

11 Likes

Why would we want to kill you Rudy? You are a giant gushing fountain of information we would never have had if you could keep your mouth shut.

18 Likes

We cant have Rudy and Trump both be the Suffering Servent.

1 Like

“It’s not just Biden – it’s a bunch of Democrats. That’s why they are so crazy on the subject of Ukraine and why they want to kill me — literally kill me.”

3 Likes

Rudy, you’re just not important enough for anyone even to think about killing you.

8 Likes

“Come hither” or “Come slither?”

4 Likes

After a while it becomes more of a pity and concern thing. You want Grandpa to come back in his room and watch some TV and stop yelling in the halls and bothering the staff. This is twice in one week they’ve called, asking if we could speak to you about being more cooperative.

15 Likes

And the GOP members of congress will excuse this behavior too. Pikes. Heads. Murkowski, lost me. Collins, furrows.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available