Ginni Thomas Privately Praised Group Working Against Supreme Court Reform: 'Thank You So, So, So Much'

“Humans are at their worst when they are least accountable for their actions.” - M. Scott Peck, M.D., “People of the Lie: The Hope for Curing Human Evil” (paraphrased from memory)

Note: J.M. Keynes made a similar point speaking out about “absentee landlordism as one of the greatest evils of mankind.”

2 Likes

More importantly to Ginni, her lifestyle may be at risk, and Clarence’s cushy job may also be at risk, if Court reforms and enforcement mechanisms ever come into play.

3 Likes

I see you cracked the code: independent = above the law. Well done. Your secret decoder ring is still working.

1 Like

Bu, but - what if they find out they belong to different sects? How do they break the deadlock?

1 Like

You know how we had Holy Wars? Wars against the Infidels? Well one Christian sect will declare another Christian sect to not be real Christians.

5 Likes

Of course Ginni Thomas is totally against any Supreme Court reform. Her hubby, Uncle Thomas, would be kicked off the gravy train.

5 Likes

Funny how the leader of a group with liberty in its name has “shackle” in his name.

America was established as a country where rich connected people can do whatever they want. It just really gripes Ginni that pesky little people keep attempting to force that “liberty and justice for all” thing on her.

1 Like

Privately

Heh.

1 Like

The Thomases are going to die someday and I am unashamed to say that I am going to have a fucking party when they do. Such venal, corrupt people - always self before country. Complete wastes of oxygen.

1 Like

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

In other words, we’ll be like Europe was circa 300-400 years ago.

Yeah. I can see that.

1 Like

That’s already happening.

1 Like

@drtv
It amazes me that one little two letter word “of” can cause so much chaos. Well chaos now, not back in the day.

1 Like

Hmmm, I remember learning about this sort of “combinatorial problem” when working on my ugrad maths degree.

Now, let’s look at the base number:

Followers of Jesus span the globe. But the global body of more than 2 billion Christians is separated into thousands of denominations. Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Lutheran, Baptist, Apostolic, Methodist — the list goes on. Estimations show there are more than 200 Christian denominations in the U.S. and a staggering 45,000 globally, according to the Center for the Study of Global Christianity.

So, with 45,000 examples, if each declares war on, say, half the others, how many Xianist wars will there be? :thinking:

(show your work)

Source:

1 Like

Balls And Strikes has a good take on the situation:

Legal and political elites have spent years entertaining the fantasy that Justice Clarence Thomas and his wife, the conservative activist Ginni Thomas, have separate political lives.

Ginni explicitly presented herself as having special insight into the thinking of judges like her husband on matters affecting the judiciary, and Shackelford took Ginni’s appreciation as judges’ appreciation. Ginni and Clarence Thomas are not solo players. They are a democracy-subverting tag team.

1 Like

Is fan art allowed?

1 Like

The Thomases have spent too long at the trough. Time to go.