Ginni Thomas Lawyer Asks Jan 6 Panel For ‘Better Justification’ For Testimony

She’ll be in like Flynn with the committee: Fifth Fifth and more Fifth. “Fifty Fifths, if you please!”

15 Likes

A lawyer isn’t an office holder who can be impeached. You have to be somebody.

4 Likes

Perhaps, but wouldn’t the law (assuming we have an actual rule of law any more) allow for “acceptance” of prior contracts before the law was changed? So, in perfect Republican consistency, she already got hers, screw the rest of y’all.

3 Likes

Methinks ole Ginni might have been using her husband’s position to make promises on his behalf. “Do this thing to help Trump and you’ll have a friend on the Supreme Court.” I would not be a bit surprised if promises to some of those states legislators got a lot more overt. “If you get in any trouble, Clarence will have your back.”

…At least they think they did.

25 Likes

I was talking to a lawyer friend about that. If Obergfell or Loving are overturned then those marriage were never legal and thus they no longer exist.

16 Likes

So the wife of a SC Justice - who is supposed to be the highest purveyor of justice is declining to testify to a Congressional Committee. Yawn.

18 Likes

The sun will rise again tomorrow. Donald Trump will tell another lie. Ginni Thomas won’t testify before the Select Committee.

These are among the eternal verities, and anyone who’s surprised by her sudden change of heart is a fool who hasn’t been paying attention.

3 Likes

This just seems so wrong :frowning:

10 Likes

Wait’ll she meets Large Marge and the Gargoyle Twins in Cell Block C.

They’re gonna have a real good name for Ginni…

18 Likes

OT.

Tumblr Blog
13 Likes

I have awful thoughts of them doing re-enactments of scenes from Roots.

2 Likes

Basically.

I would respond, in no small part, that her testimony is necessary due to John Eastman’s refusal to testify under the Fifth Amendment. Who better to tell the committee the things that Eastman thinks would incriminate him than his best buddy Ginni?

30 Likes

Your client actively engaged in a conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States by force and violence.

Oh, and here’s a subpoena.

19 Likes

Fifty shades of Nay?

15 Likes

Here’s your justification: Fuck you, Ginni!

3 Likes

When she stays in one place too long, she leaves behind a slime dam.

9 Likes

Can you send this seditious bridge troll, Ginni Thomas, to jail?

8 Likes

Must appease their “Mean God,” Failson, Jr and crazy Uncle Holy Spirit.

4 Likes

The letter might compel the committee to publicly reveal what evidence it has on Ginni Thomas, a longtime conservative activist whose role in aiding those who tried to overturn the election has appeared increasingly expansive in recent weeks.

Yes, please do!

I think we are deserving of a better view of the ethics-free Robert’s Court either through the Jan 6th committee or other investigation.

4 Likes

There’s absolutely no evidence that the 2020 election was stolen, yet here we are.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available