Ginni Thomas Lawyer Asks Jan 6 Panel For ‘Better Justification’ For Testimony

“There is no evidence in the record or elsewhere to suggest that Mrs. Thomas engaged in any conservation, with any person, on any occasion, about the U.S. Supreme Court’s work. That is because no such evidence exists,” Paoletta wrote.

That right there tells me that those conversations did occur, but that they made doggone sure to destroy any evidence.

18 Likes

Ginni Thomas rushing to the J6 committee to testify:

34 Likes

I didn’t realize Ginni Thomas could moonwalk.

4 Likes

36 Likes

So instead of star gazing, it’s holes in the shoebox gazing.

4 Likes

What is her problem?
She is married to the most stupid Justice in the history of the World who will not recused his self when her pleas reach the Court.
This worthless POS has nothing worry about.

7 Likes

Which one? One has the appearance of a justice the other acts more like a justice.

4 Likes

Huh, I thought she volunteered to speak with the committee. Guess she changed her mind and yup her attorney is fishing. Sure, Ginni is under enormous strain and pressure but so is/was Cassidy Hutchinson and she managed to do her patriotic duty.

29 Likes

Justice Clarence Thomas, the only one who can be impeached.

9 Likes

If Thomas does not recuse himself he commits to being unfit for his post. It may not get him out of there, but the stigma is in cement at that point. Even on the Republican side. He may not care but his entire history will suddenly centralize on that act or lack of one.

15 Likes

ur overthroing the gov lolz gay

15 Likes

Oh! I could have sworn the other Thomas was practicing law where ever she could.

2 Likes

Agreed. I wish the US had a department whose mission would be to uphold the rule of law. Talk about a missed opportunity!

Oh…wait:

The mission of the Department of Justice (DOJ) is to uphold the rule of law, to keep our country safe, and to protect civil rights.

https://www.justice.gov/jmd/organization-mission-and-functions-manual-overview

6 Likes

Meadows is drifting into seditious conspiracy territory and look at her texts to him:

“The most important thing you can realize right now is that there are no rules in war.”

That statement appears in a November 14, 2020 text from Ginni Thomas to Mark Meadows and it is about the election. It followed a text to Meadows from a week earlier that said:

“Do not concede. It takes time for the army who is gathering for his back.”

Link.

Kinda makes her look like part of the conspiracy.

It’s that or maybe now she knows she’ll be forced to answer trick questions like “do you believe in the peaceful transfer of power in the USA.”

53 Likes

She can — but she leaves a slime trail when she does.

22 Likes

Wait til she hears there are efforts to overturn Loving V. Virginia

23 Likes

It sounds like the idiot lawyer here is looking at Jim Jordan for a legal strategy.

“As she has already indicated, Mrs. Thomas is eager to clear her name and is willing to appear before the Committee to do so,” Paoletta wrote. “However, based on my understanding of the communications that spurred the Committee’s request, I do not understand the need to speak with Mrs. Thomas.”

Paoletta answers his own question. Idiot. The response to his inquiry needs to include the word “referral”.

3 Likes

It’s too bad about that. The name Mrs. Sedition has such an alliterative ring about it.

9 Likes

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s the case going “forward” as well. :slight_smile:

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available