Ginni Thomas Lawyer Asks Jan 6 Panel For ‘Better Justification’ For Testimony

A lawyer for Ginni Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and conservative activist, wrote in a letter to the Jan. 6 Select Committee on Tuesday requesting the panel provide “better justification” for why it wants to speak to her.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1422069
1 Like

Subpoena her for her testimony. Then she can decide what to do.

61 Likes

“What do you have on her?”

59 Likes

Whether it’s Dan Snyder or Ginni Thomas, both sides are salivating about Speaker Jordan.

15 Likes

She’s definitely, absolutely, not talking to Clarence about this.

42 Likes

So, now she’s Mrs. Thomas?

15 Likes

“Better Justification” = Huge Load of Shit Defense

23 Likes

She would prefer “Mrs. Supreme Court Justice Thomas”

27 Likes

Thomas solo appear to be nothing more than a crank so it is connections and the people she connects that I suspect the Committee really wants to know about; i.e., she is more of interest as a nexus than as a perp.

I would be surprised if the Committee thinks it can get anything from her on her husband specifically though but who knows; certainly not I.

10 Likes

Better than being Mr. Ginni.

20 Likes

Loathe to think of it, but removing the rights of women and minorities is probably potent bedroom material for these two self hating jackasses.

23 Likes

The move comes weeks after Thomas told the Daily Caller that she “looks forward” to speaking with the panel and “can’t wait to clear up misconceptions.”

Um, your client indicated she looked forward to speaking AT the Committee, but apparently is not willing to take questions or provide answers. Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

35 Likes

Impeach Thomas!

44 Likes

Thomas, Meadows, Eastman, Bannon, the whole wretched lot are consistent in publicly voicing their total contempt for the law. The law’s response so far has been pretty timid. It’s not like people on both sides of the issue aren’t noticing the brazen unapologetic contempt for the law, and the barely visible response. It’s corrosive. Most unfortunate.

22 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Wife of Supreme Court Justice: “You don’t got nothing on me coppas!”

Narrator: Actually they do.

27 Likes

Well, I’m sure the J6 Committee would not want to talk with Ginni Thomas about her emails to 29 Arizona state legislators about creating illegal slates of Trump electors–no-sir-ee!

39 Likes

Ginni Thomas Lawyer Asks Jan 6 Panel For ‘Better Justification’ For Testimony

How about, "We’ll throw her ass in jail if she continues to refuse!"

35 Likes
  1. If the Jan 6 Committee wants to speak with Mrs. Thomas, they have evidence and it’s on the record.

2. Simply texting with a friend – oh well, never mind then. Sorry to bother you.

9 Likes

Gee, Ginni, I thought you had nothing to hide and were looking forward to testifying to “clear up any misunderstandings.”

Guess that was my misunderstanding…

36 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available