Ginni Thomas Lawyer Asks Jan 6 Panel For ‘Better Justification’ For Testimony

Just spitballing, thanks for the clarity.

1 Like

She could at least be disbarred and rendered unable to practice law.

“You want fries w/ that?”

1 Like

Conjugal visits with his wife.

Please give me a moment to process that image out of my head.

4 Likes

He was unfit for the post the day Pappy Bush decided that “any ol Black man would do” in replacing Thurgood Marshall.

2 Likes

Oh, geez, it‘s after midnight here and I was just reading a bit before turning out the light.

Now I‘m keeping the light on, thanks to you, can‘t wipe that image out… :rage: :scream:

4 Likes

I‘m just spit balling here but I think it‘s sort of a variant on ETTD — and Meadows is swiping left and playing Candy Crush.

5 Likes

Sorry if it felt like I was having a go at you, just trying to stop folks from reacting to the “scared of the shadows” memes that the Reich love to spread around so much.

1 Like

No, it was more about the batshit content.

1 Like

‘cats’ - yep Republicans hate them

2 Likes

Possible. To me though it seems too much specific iconography to be a generic victim. But I’m often wrong. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Is Pepsi OK?
(Pepsi’s new official slogan)

Loving won’t be overturned though. There’s no line anyone can draw that categorizes people based on complexion

Add to this that this gargoyle was also one of the key organizers of getting the mob to the rally, and she’s more than a minor co-conspirator — she was one of the leaders of the coup attempt.

2 Likes

Well, there‘s a man‘s leg and a woman‘s leg, pink skin, brown skin (arm)…so at least two people, probably more, hence my spitball of ETTD.

But, honestly, no idea either.

Yeah, she’s real enthused all right. They’re going to roll her in dough and fry her in fat. Her favorite thing.

1 Like

Tell her they want to discuss the context of various email between her and January 6th conspirators and phone call records on J. Eastman’s phone.

2 Likes

Why are y’all so determined to see her life ruined in some way? She has done us and the country a solid and told us what she heard and saw on Jan. 6. Can’t she testify and go on her merry way? Jeez I don’t know that she’s a lawyer but she hasn’t done anything that would get a lawyer disbarred, of which I’m aware anyway.

3 Likes

You hit the nail on the head.

Paoletta also dismissed Thomas’ texts with then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows in the days after the 2020 election, in which she urged him to keep the Big Lie alive, as an “entirely unremarkable” development where she was “simply texting with a friend.”

Ah… like Aldrich Ames was just pen pals with…

2 Likes

Then there is Michael ‘Fifth’ Flynn who is voicing his total contempt for the Constitution which he swore to uphold. This group of Republicans is making me wonder why oaths are administered for various government positions, including SCOTUS and the military, when they can be ignored with impunity. Do oaths even have a purpose anymore? I had always thought they were a pretty big deal but, as everything since Trump, rules, laws, oaths, traditions have been reduced to meaninglessness. How can we ever recover all that has been lost?

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available