Ginni Thomas Agrees To Testify In Front Of Jan. 6 Committee

And, even in the 60’s, I’ve never seen our politics so radicalized or extreme. It used to be that the crazies were the fringe of the system, now they are systematic, organized, and working to undermine the foundations of the system (intellectual freedom, public education, freedom of choice, tolerance, etc.)

14 Likes

Since I don’t know how many questions the committee has, I think this is unanswerable as an exact number, but “every time” is my guess.

1 Like

For all you Tolkien fans, Morgoth and Sauron are never truly defeated: they just reorganize and come back worse than ever.

4 Likes

Does she ever do the the drive-thru at Hardees ? :thinking:

2 Likes

Doesn’t mean that they don’t have to be smacked down each and every time, of course.

2 Likes

Zero is the right amount. This interview has been negotiated, which means that there would not not be any compromising on embarrassing questions.

1 Like

Me too, I get kind of a vibe from her that’s, what’s the word I’m looking for? Oh, right. Evil.

6 Likes

Maybe it shouldn’t be an exact number, but a percentage of the questions asked. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Unless she pulls a Rudy and says she wants to make her own copy of the videotaped testimony to guard against “leaks” from the Committee (like the Committee has been/is leaking testimony willy-nilly).

Let us hope she hires one of Mr. Ginni Thomas’ former clerks (their numbers are legion).

1 Like

I think she would plead spousal privilege first.

has agreed to give testimony in front of the House Jan. 6 Committee in the coming weeks

Could we make it in the next, oh, four or five days? (checks calendar to make sure that’s before 9/28)

2 Likes

What did I ever do to you?

4 Likes

Completely agree - I blame FOX and social media for this weaponization of stupidity and prejudice.

5 Likes

Made me laugh

1 Like

1,000 likes

4 Likes

“She looks forward to the opportunity… to state the Fifth Amendment at least 200 times.”

4 Likes

But those are the questions the committee wants answers too. I’m sure the committee will ask questions that honors any agreed upon parameters. But will do so in a way that will get around any obstacles to the truth.

Once Gianni realizes that she is in over her head she will storm out.

2 Likes

I think she would just lie. Any other answer reveals the truth.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available