Ginni Thomas Agrees To Testify In Front Of Jan. 6 Committee

Don’t be surprised in the committee announces a surprise October public hearing after getting Ginni’s testimony on tape.

14 Likes

She doesn’t know any.

22 Likes

I’m not sure there are any misconceptions to clear up—it seems pretty clear who and what we’re dealing with here. And can I just say people like Ginni Thomas and I invariably loathe each other from the moment we meet? It never fails.

Good one. :smile:

17 Likes

keep trying to overturn the election results

Shameful.

The wife of a government employee, holding a position of special privileges, supported by tons of taxpayer’s hard-earned money… and she devotes herself to damaging this country.

20 Likes

The very word. I bet she storms out after 20 minutes when J6 refuses to enable her Phyllis Schlafly impression.

16 Likes

I’m looking forward to the committee asking her about discussions she had with her husband about her activities and she pleads the 5th.

11 Likes

Her hubris (combined with her monumentally average intellect) will cause her to say things she shouldn’t say, and tell numerous lies about things for which the J6 Committee has the receipts.

25 Likes

I wonder if Liz Cheney will just call her “Ginni” and leave it at that.

4 Likes

Seen on the Twitter machine:

"There are plenty of decent Republicans around, you just have to know which cemetery to look in to find any of them".

24 Likes

OT?

Wasn’t it last week that Roberts was going to release the results of his investigation into the Dobbs decision leaker?

17 Likes

“But then Thomas abruptly reversed course several weeks later”
Probably an indication of marital communication.

4 Likes

She’s taking the 5th and/or lying. I don’t trust this ghoul at all.

1 Like

I actually think it had to do with her actually seeing the committee on TV.

2 Likes

Exactly, the 1/6 Committee wouldn’t have wasted their time negotiating with her and going back and forth unless they thought she had something of value. These people aren’t stupid. We’ve been shown time and again that they know what they’re doing and they’re doing it exceedingly well.

25 Likes

What I know about her history indicates that she is prone to join and follow cults. A kind of mental illness I imagine. Is there a term for this in psychiatry?
She’s a follower in perpetual search for some alpha (male) leader.
Not saying she’s a rocket scientist, but all this might be independent of native intelligence.

8 Likes

Yes, she is who she is, which is a not very impressive middle-aged woman with average intellect and prone to conspiracy theories. It is not who or what she is that bothers me - it is the fact that I have to care. I have followed politics closely (probably too closely) for over 50 years, and I have never seen this many dumbasses in positions of power all at the same time.

26 Likes

at least partially on topic - it’s at least hearings related

Best think I’ve heard all week. I’d vote for Jamie Raskin for any office he chose to run for. https://t.co/fhRNnZmFX4

— Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 (@RonFilipkowski) September 21, 2022
10 Likes

You misspelled “Criminal”.

15 Likes

From the little I’ve seen, a tendency to join cults comes a combination of factors; it’s not a discrete diagnosis or one main thing. It’s all stuff that figures; one thing that’s often mentioned is a tendency to look outside yourself for things that help you cope with the human condition. The members often tend to feel inadequate for various reasons, and the cult leader seems to provide the strength they feel they lack. Once they sense you’re vulnerable, they have techniques to lure you in and then keep you there. You see it in Trump’s fundraising e-mails; if you haven’t ponied up, there’s some pointed speculation about your commitment to saving the country, and a veiled threat to judge you inadequate and not good enough to be part of the team. It really does check out the more you get into the details.

18 Likes

What’s that Twain quote about never having met an insurrectionist wife of a reactionary judge you didn’t like?

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available