Ginni Thomas Agrees To Testify In Front Of Jan. 6 Committee

Hardline conservative activist Ginni Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, has agreed to give testimony in front of the House Jan. 6 Committee in the coming weeks, according to her attorney.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1433234

I don’t expect much from that.

30 Likes

Only thing i would not expect - is the truth:
J6: Good day. We’d like to ask you a fe-
GT: i am actively working with russia and china to overthrow the united states government. And I leaked the roe decision.
…
What are you going to do about it?

39 Likes

Is anyone having a pool as to how many times Ginni will take the Fifth?

22 Likes

iF she were smart, she’d get a good lawyer. I crack myself up hehe.

30 Likes

The only thing we all should care about — and what she undoubtedly will not answer — are question about Ginni Thomas’s communication and coordination on pending cases with her husband “justice” Thomas.

25 Likes

I don’t like Ginni Thomas…

27 Likes

Just subpoena her phone and email accounts already. Also do the mail listserv of the Mr. Ginni Thomas’ former law clerks.

30 Likes

Not hubby,then?

9 Likes

Well, I’m sure that’s the way Ginni imagines it’ll work. But. I’ll see your “Ginni Thomas is a ninny”, and raise you a “Liz Motherfscking Cheney is a motherfscking warrior.”

The J6 Committee has already proven to my satisfaction that they know how to stage manage their hearings. And I suspect anyone who thinks they can outsmart 'em or get around 'em is delusional.

32 Likes

Nor any of his clerks, given their track record.

12 Likes

It took awhile to get all her lies in line.

13 Likes

Are they gonna ask if she’s Perla?

24 Likes

She’s going to sing, but it’s not what you might think.

8 Likes

Now that the committee is nearly done -last public hearing next week- she decides to appear for questions. Her timing is interesting.

15 Likes

Surely the committee already has the other end of those texts… would seem prudent to get her lies under oath first

9 Likes

Perla

I keep picturing Pearl from MST3K, who, come to think of it, has a passing resemblance to Ginny Thomas. (Apologies to Pearl, I am sure she is not a conspirator in a coup!)

4 Likes

I say it’s bullshit that she’ll actually testify…

Or if she does, then she will testify to various bullshit

3 Likes

10 Likes

Oh, I expect they will learn something. Ginni is so damn arrogant in her “knowledge” that she is smarter than anyone on the commission that she will spill beans unknowingly. Since god told her that she is right about everything, I expect she plans to educate the committee on how wrong they are to question the Orange Idol’s plans for a perfect theocratic dictatorship.

24 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available